Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
it's about simple as it gets:

good=xx
bad=xx
money=xx
fame=xx
Oh, figured it was some more complicated commands allowing you to always making all choices, as I'm already using a modified save where those four variables are unlimited, and I still need multiple saves for the different routes.

Anyway, thanks.

secondact23

Jan 2, 2018
Is Wilson the only one you can fuck on cam while Eric watched? I'm trying to recreate the scene again and was wondering what the path was or if I could do it with other characters.

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
A very good story with the main character, "Ashley" is looking ugly in the drawing pics. Have no idea how to use photo editor?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
A very good story with the main character, "Ashley" is looking ugly in the drawing pics. Have no idea how to use photo editor?
ugly? man you must have some serious high standards of girls. i don't get how people can say this art is ugly, even partly. i mean, sure you can say that ashley is not the most beautiful girl in the world, but seriously who is? do you think Daz models look better? or isn't it even the face but the body, and the characters in this game are too realistic for you?

othello

May 30, 2017
Well, Ashley doesn't look like many of these skinny fashion models often seen in advertisements. However, even without any makeup her slim but female frame, her thick red hair and her fine facial features like her nearly almond-shaped eyes make this average girl look attractive, to me at least.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes