bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
can't make it work, tried 2 downloads, it start up, but after 1 second the game closes. (i played fine before, even the 17preview version and other ren'py games)
Downloading and trying it now - please stand by.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: Krull

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Works ok for me.

Yeah well, you can try to delete presplash.jpg and or go and delete the files from documents, keep the saves.

Reactions: Krull and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
can't make it work, tried 2 downloads, it start up, but after 1 second the game closes. (i played fine before, even the 17preview version and other ren'py games)
Yeah me too - the first little splash screen comes up, then the full Renpy main screen. I clicked start game, clicked through a few things, no issues.

What exactly is it doing to you?

Reactions: Krull

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Bugfixes only I believe, but I don't have a changelog to post so not certain.
It's also proofreaded, but there isn't new content this time, no. In any case it's useful to only keep saves from final versions like this one in order to avoid carrying bugs from one update to another.

it is a more general explanation of the differences among versions (preview, alpha, beta, final), if added to OP something similar it might save everybody some time as it's usually asked every update.

Also here's a link for the Mac version of v0.17 Final:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.17
have fun and please report problems
(check options to customize your text and textbox ;))

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Works ok for me.

Yeah well, you can try to delete presplash.jpg and or go and delete the files from documents, keep the saves.
that did it. thanks! :D i deleted game\presplash.png and i could start the game! also, i looked into documents and users\..AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ but no folder found for this game.

Reactions: bas

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Do you have the last version of the guide? Incidentally the Eva slut route was misleading. To do it you mustn't get into the jacuzzi (have 4 or less Bad points) and then after leaving Alpha Fitness don't warn Eva.
I just realized Iris has no link at the index, but she has a section. Also her scene with Arthur is in the Arthur section (seniority!) All you have to do is follow the Arthur path, spy on Iris when given the option (in the scene where you can talk to Eric on the phone) and have the Iris points as described in the last Arthur scene.
Aaaaaah okay, I misread the guide, I thought you needed more than 4 bad points, I was confused as to why I wasn't getting the option to not get in the hot tub. Thank you!

U

User_633486

this game def still has the most replay value for me too so many paths to go down [heh]

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes