Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
So many new possibilities with this update...

Does good girl Jessica live at home? Is that why there's no option to move in with her?

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
You can clearly deny the choice to start being a camwhore. That choice is always up to you.
but i wasn't given a choice, she just started camwhoring, i was not given an option to deny anything. and the camwhoring was out of nowhere, no previous talks about it or anything. i think the talks and/or option was somewhere around the error screens if at all at the school. i'll have to wait until the beta or full release to see if i really did miss some options due to the error screen.

Reactions: azrabilgi

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
but i wasn't given a choice, she just started camwhoring, i was not given an option to deny anything. and the camwhoring was out of nowhere, no previous talks about it or anything. i think the talks and/or option was somewhere around the error screens if at all at the school. i'll have to wait until the beta or full release to see if i really did miss some options due to the error screen.
If you didn't get a choice, then I suspect you encountered a bug. To be fair, this version is an alpha that is not supposed to be on genreal release, so bugs are expected.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Under what circumstances is Eva changing her appearance dramatically (yellow leggings, shaved head)? Is it possible to achieve this with a good Ashley? I want to drop Eve to the bottom, and Ashley leave a good girl.
yes you can, but you have at least give wilson 2 blowjobs, so he doesn't bother you anymore. otherwise dave gets hurt and eva will redeem herself
that sounds like you started from a save prior to 17alpha patch. you should restart from scratch

Reactions: T800 and Burn85

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So many new possibilities with this update...

Does good girl Jessica live at home? Is that why there's no option to move in with her?
Yeah she still lives at home I think the only reason she moves out is because she keeps fighting with her parents and if she's good she doesn't fight with them

Burn85

May 25, 2018
yes you can, but you have at least give wilson 2 blowjobs, so he doesn't bother you anymore. otherwise dave gets hurt and eva will redeem herself
Thx!!!

But are the two encounters with Wilson not the way to the bandit Ashley?
I do not like this branch, but I'll try, maybe I do not understand something. In any case, my Ashley should remain a good girl

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Another question for my new game! Could Jessica move from her parents to her new apartment, but stayed in college?
How to do it? (How many good points do I need for this?)

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Another question for my new game! Could Jessica move from her parents to her new apartment, but stayed in college?
How to do it? (How many good points do I need for this?)
Long story short: Jess won't stay in college, at least in the same as Ash as she was, no matter what.

If she is Bad Jess she will move to the new apartment and quit studiying (and will keep doing drugs, be in the camgirl bussines and who knows what else), and if she is Good Jess she will stay with her parents and start going to the same art school Dave goes (and stop doing drugs and yadda yadda). Being good or bad Jess is not exactly related to Ash's karma points but to the interactions between both of them: if Ash, being good or bad, encourages her to mend her relationship with her parents, stop doing drugs and so on she will "redeem" herself and if not she will remain "bad". So it's possible to have a thug Ash with lots of bad points and a good Jess.

Reactions: Burn85

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Long story short: Jess won't stay in college, at least in the same as Ash as she was, no matter what.

If she is Bad Jess she will move to the new apartment and quit studiying (and will keep doing drugs, be in the camgirl bussines and who knows what else), and if she is Good Jess she will stay with her parents and start going to the same art school Dave goes (and stop doing drugs and yadda yadda). Being good or bad Jess is not exactly related to Ash's karma points but to the interactions between both of them: if Ash, being good or bad, encourages her to mend her relationship with her parents, stop doing drugs and so on she will "redeem" herself and if not she will remain "bad". So it's possible to have a thug Ash with lots of bad points and a good Jess.
I dreamed of making a good Jess, but with her apartment, so Ashley moved to a friend. Father is a rag, Ethan is a slippery subject. I'll have to leave a good Jess and live in a removable apartment.
ОК. :) Thx for elucidation! :)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes