Jun 30, 2017
It's a small thing but I like the way that Instagram has been used as a plot device to get across Ashley's further degradation into promiscuity and lewdness. The amount of her body she's been willing to show has gotten higher and just this update the character was finally able to send nudes to other characters.
Like I said it's a small storyline but I'm enjoying it and I'm wondering where it will go down the line in future updates.

Reactions: Chel and Pagot

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I've yet to see an option to invite Natasha. Only Eva, Dave, and Iris.

The lesbian scene seems to be an option if you keep both characters relatively uncorrupted (mainly Eva) and friendly. I'm not sure if there's many variables in it, but the result I got had Eva asking Ash to stop, and I had one choice, so I'm figuring there's probably an option to keep going if I can get Ash corrupt enough but still friendly with Eva.
Just played it and I had three options during the shower. "Give in to lust" (red), "kissing you is incredible" (blue) and a grey option "this is weird". I don't remember all my decisions, but I had 15 good and 11 bad points. I guess it's save to assume that you need to kiss Eva at the going away party and that you have to be friends with her and I also did the dildo lesbian fantasy.

Edit: Just played another save with 18 bad points and I could choose "don't listen to her" during the bad girl route.
Also, very nice update.

Last edited:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
It's a small thing but I like the way that Instagram has been used as a plot device to get across Ashley's further degradation into promiscuity and lewdness. The amount of her body she's been willing to show has gotten higher and just this update the character was finally able to send nudes to other characters.
Like I said it's a small storyline but I'm enjoying it and I'm wondering where it will go down the line in future updates.
I agree with you 100% on this. Using social media to show her getting more slutty/bimbo-like is really clever.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I agree with you 100% on this. Using social media to show her getting more slutty/bimbo-like is really clever.
Well she is getting more slutty but i dont think that at the end she will be a bimbo. Bad Ashley is more like a Ashley, who knows how Men react to her body and will use it for her advantage. The only possibility for bimbofication is an extremly abuse of drugs until she is nothing more than a crack whore. But i dont think that Eva Kiss would write this.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Well she is getting more slutty but i dont think that at the end she will be a bimbo. Bad Ashley is more like a Ashley, who knows how Men react to her body and will use it for her advantage. The only possibility for bimbofication is an extremly abuse of drugs until she is nothing more than a crack whore. But i dont think that Eva Kiss would write this.
By becoming more bimbo like, i meant that when i play, i usually try to choose paths that a bimbo would. For example, the last scenes in v0.6, she knows that its dangerous to go to the druggy dudes house but she says "fuck it" and goes.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
By becoming more bimbo like, i meant that when i play, i usually try to choose paths that a bimbo would. For example, the last scenes in v0.6, she knows that its dangerous to go to the druggy dudes house but she says "fuck it" and goes.
There is also her new step father. We see that her mother has gotten some work done, no reason that this couldn't be an option for further bimbofication. There is also Eric's father, but he doesn't seem as rich as the other man.

RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
Beta release:

Here's the Beta for v.07. This time around there were few bugs, but if you still find one please list it down! Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the multiple variations on the story :)

PC-

MAC-

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i finally get the lesbian scene!!!used the full Bad path of the walkthrough.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes