Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
What's the difference between Alpha and Beta?
Just better proofreading. There is no additional content.
How do you corrupt eva?
At the evening with Ashley, Eva, Iris, Tyrone and Jack you have to drive with Tyrone, so that Jack corrupts Eva.
One Possibility is to get drunk. The other possibility is to have low Bad Points so Jack is more interessted in Eva.

Reactions: vintageink

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
How do you corrupt eva?
If you keep Jack from seducing Ashley, he will seduce Eva instead and she will get corrupted as Ashley remains pure... as far as I played. I only played it twice. Full good and full bad, in-between paths sounds pretty amazing too though. It's a really huge game, loving it. EvaKiss is my new most fav adult game developer, no doubt!

korko

May 30, 2017
Beta release:

Here's the Beta for v.07. This time around there were few bugs, but if you still find one please list it down! Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the multiple variations on the story :)

PC-

MAC-
Thnx

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Fucking loving this update!
But its a shame you cant masturbate to tyrone during the night before beach.

Reactions: thexian99

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
If you keep Jack from seducing Ashley, he will seduce Eva instead and she will get corrupted as Ashley remains pure... as far as I played. I only played it twice. Full good and full bad, in-between paths sounds pretty amazing too though. It's a really huge game, loving it. EvaKiss is my new most fav adult game developer, no doubt!
Its a very thorough game. What I appreciate is that there's more replay value than just going pure good/evil.

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Anyone know if Eva plans to finish the game with the 1.0 release? Seems too soon, imo.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
The options are so good you can do multiple games and ready the flavor-text completely differently. It's come to a point previous decisions at this point determine completely new scenes. THIS is how a game should be made, with regular monthly updates filled with content.

Support the Patreon, you don't have to go crazy and pay $15+ but a few bucks is all you need to be in good faith.

Reactions: Cabot

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Its sad that eva is dumb as a rock, to cheat on her bf with a random walking cliché.. i mean i know girls like this exists ( sadly ) but damn at this point she is useless as hell shes just getting banged by everyone for no reason and still in relation with dave, thats what is called a bitch :)

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone know if Eva plans to finish the game with the 1.0 release? Seems too soon, imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to cheat on her bf
But it is also not a really good relationship. It is hinted that at some point Dave was in love with Jessica and Ashley but they showed no interest so he ended up with Eva.

Reactions: Pagot

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it is also not a really good relationship. It is hinted that at some point Dave was in love with Jessica and Ashley but they showed no interest so he ended up with Eva.
So they're not really in love ? that would change things a bit yeah

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good update, It's turning into the first game to look forward every month for me. Needs some lesbian action with Jennifer soon.
Also if some backer or Evakiss is around, using buttplugs in Ashley's anal training can be hotter than a few scenes playing with dildos imo, having her walking around plugged, interacting with npcs and so on.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
What do you mean ?
There is a route in which Eva is not corrupted by Jack, easiest way is to make Ashley fuck him but it’s not necessary nor the only way: if not drunk Ashley can reject Jack at the last moment after the drinking game. That way you can have a non-corrupted Eva (Good Eva) and, if you want, an Ashley with very few bad karma points that hasn’t had sex with anyone but Eric.

No matter how you do it Good Eva is a very different character than Bad Eva, and the interactions with her completely new.

Reactions: Pagot

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Please give a link to the beta version 0.7 if anyone have it
I hate to be that guy but does someone have the mac version?
On Side 33 someone posted both links.

So they're not really in love ? that would change things a bit yeah
Yeah i would think so. It is hinted in the new version. It would explain why Eva hates Jessica and why she was so enraged when Ashley joked about to be in love with Dave at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: ILikeEcchi

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
There is a route in which Eva is not corrupted by Jack, easiest way is to make Ashley fuck him but it’s not necessary nor the only way: if not drunk Ashley can reject Jack at the last moment after the drinking game. That way you can have a non-corrupted Eva (Good Eva) and, if you want, an Ashley with very few bad karma points that hasn’t had sex with anyone but Eric.

No matter how you do it Good Eva is a very different character than Bad Eva, and the interactions with her completely new.
Oh sorry theres actually eva and bad eva , yeah that makes sense but when i see bad eva i wonder how she ended like that, i didnt even got mad at her once and still fucker the other guy

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
On Side 33 someone posted both links.

Yeah i would think so. It is hinted in the new version. It would explain why Eva hates Jessica and why she was so enraged when Ashley joked about to be in love with Dave at the beginning of the game.
Nice thank you very much

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes