Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, I see people here talking about new content. It's been since at least 2 updates I didn't see anything after pharmacy. I downloaded the last one at least five times (from inside posts and op post) just to be sure. What is happenning ?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Did you use a new safe?
Sometimes Renpy gets bitchy with old safes.

@Nagircele There is no walktrough for 0.6 and 0.7. Is there something you want achieve but dont get it?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
It's clearly supernatural because by checking the about menu, I see I'm in 0.5 but my .zip file is obviously the 0.7 PC version. I tried old save and full speedgame (the game is not so long if you follow a known path). I just don't understand. I mean, it's just copy/paste. As a matter of fact, does the .exe file appears to be a 2015 file to you ?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, totally my bad. I usually unzip games in previous game folder but for some reason, it didn't word in GGGB since 0.5. Erased it extracted again and it works perfectly.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hey guys, usually i have a save for a full good path and a full bad path, and after doing this two i try with a "balanced one" but i always finish more bad than good.

I remember that someone had created the best balances pathing to have the maximum of content. It was around the 0.4. Do you know if it's still updated ?

Also, does someone kno how to extract the images from the file "images.rpa" ? I wan to know what did i misses !

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey guys, usually i have a save for a full good path and a full bad path, and after doing this two i try with a "balanced one" but i always finish more bad than good.

I remember that someone had created the best balances pathing to have the maximum of content. It was around the 0.4. Do you know if it's still updated ?

Also, does someone kno how to extract the images from the file "images.rpa" ? I wan to know what did i misses !
Use Unren , its in the tools section i think

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
There is a walktrough with a balanced path until 0.5 on the first site. Until now there was no further update.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Glad I found this game. Really enjoying it so far, I love the multitude of options to choose from. I finished the demo last night, 0.7. During the credits pictures of the MC and her friend were shown. Good and bad versions. For the bad version, the MC's friend, Eva, was shown dressed in a similar fashion. With hot pants, crop top and a tattoo of her own. Is this currently in the game? Can I corrupt Eva as well, influencing and leading her down a similar path? Or is it just concept art of what will be possible?
The path I took only allowed me to kiss her during the farewell party for Eric. And finger her during a shower scene at the gym. If her corruption path is in the game, where would I start out?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The path I took only allowed me to kiss her during the farewell party for Eric. And finger her during a shower scene at the gym. If her corruption path is in the game, where would I start out?
If you brush off Jack early, he will invite Eva to the party instead. Or, if you take Iris home after the pub night, he will take Eva instead. In either case she sucumbs to his charms...

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
If you brush off Jack early, he will invite Eva to the party instead. Or, if you take Iris home after the pub night, he will take Eva instead. In either case she sucumbs to his charms...
Ah, okay. I chose all the options possible pertaining to Jack. Does that affect the outcome of the pub scene with Iris? As in who will be to go with Jack or take Iris home? As I chose all the options for Jack, am I shoehorned into going with him? Or is it just off of how drunk Ash gets based on dialog choices?

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. I'll play again later and see how things go, I'd love to go for the double corruption.
Play Ash a little bad, but not pure bad at the beginning. Both girls will end up at the party; Eva is railroaded to be corrupt now, and you can be corrupt, too.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I got what I saw a little wrong- the laundry room was actually a beach/public toilet... so the hut is probably the outside and the toilet the inside, but I don't think there's any scenes associated with it in the game yet? There's also a hospital background I noticed which I don't think was in any of the image packs before... so there might be a visit to a hospital room in the future too?

I will have to do a few more plays, along different paths, to see if these pictures are included or they're preparation for later. I get the feeling that 0.8 might be transformative for Ash. For evil her it might be where she tells herself she is accepting and happy about her desires. For good Ash it seems like her desire becomes conscious after being mostly subconscious (either with the incest or lesbian path). That's my hope anyway.
Hospital scene, huh? They've dropped plenty of hints about Ash possibly getting implants, after seeing her mom's. I'm eager to see.

Or, less fun, it could be Dave gets beaten up by Wilson.

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I'd love the dad to get a bit of a different look, too similar to Eric's dad and both are a bit too much the greasy chubby couch potato types, don't have to go full the other way and make daddy studly, but just a different look.

D

Deleted member 154552

Hospital scene, huh? They've dropped plenty of hints about Ash possibly getting implants, after seeing her mom's. I'm eager to see.
Hello,
Despite the hints, with which money would she pay implants?
Sugar daddy? Being more corrupted (drug dealing)? I think she'll get implants, but not yet, or at least not before the 0.9, 1.0...

By the way, how did you get this hospital scene?

Regards, Yankev

Pagot

Aug 8, 2016
This is the (offsite link to imgur), and a from the images pack... the hut/bathroom/Ash working out/Tyrone gym gear/selfies. Nothing exciting or that you can't see in the game, apart from those backgrounds I think. @Sarahzero made a good point that the hut+bathroom backgrounds might be a leftover from a planned scene that was not included (with Natasha?)

I don't think Ash will get breast implants so fast, even if I want her to. She'll probably visit someone in hospital yeah.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes