Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Despite the hints, with which money would she pay implants?
The stepfather maybe, Ashley talks about how her mother implants must be his idea, also if you play bad Ashley she says she can't let her father's home because she is poor as a rat, but his mother's boyfriend/stepdad is racking in cash.
So he can give her shelter in his hotel and a pair of fake tits as a welcome gift in Bad Girl route :p

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2017
This is the (offsite link to imgur), and a from the images pack... the hut/bathroom/Ash working out/Tyrone gym gear/selfies. Nothing exciting or that you can't see in the game, apart from those backgrounds I think. @Sarahzero made a good point that the hut+bathroom backgrounds might be a leftover from a planned scene that was not included (with Natasha?)

I don't think Ash will get breast implants so fast, even if I want her to. She'll probably visit someone in hospital yeah.
Interesting images. I agree with you that it's probably a bit early to get implants though we'll definitely get there eventually which should be great. Maybe it's Dave in the hospital? Because Wilson and Co did threaten to harm him if Ashley didn't go along with their plans so maybe that's a potential pathway. The game has a lot of ways to expand so it could be anything.
I do like those selfies though, hopefully this also means that Tyrone will be in an update soon.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Just gave this game a try.

Man, what a pleasant surprise! I wasn't expecting much from this game, thinking it would be another bad written corruption game, like many others out there, but gladly I was wrong.

I'm following the bad Ashley and bad Eva paths. I don't go fully bad, though, since Ashley is still in a relationship with Eric just because I find cheating scenes better.

I hope to see Ash's Mom in a sex scene soon, since I think she is the hottest character. I don't want to see Ashley modifying her body, though. I didn't let her make a tattoo nor put a piercing on her body, so I'll probably refuse the breast implant if the dev plans to do it.

This game seems to have a lot of branching paths, so I'm probably missing a lot of scenes, which adds to replayability.

Speaking of the dev, he/she deserves my support. I'll wait for 0.8 version to see how the updates in the game work, since I only gave a try now that it already is in 0.7. I'll probably become a patron after it.

Pagot

Aug 8, 2016
Does anybody how to see phone photos in which Eva sucks in a toilet and uses drugs?
Eva has to go to Jessica's party alone (Jack likes her and invites her after the gym, but Ash doesn't go herself after Jes invites). Jes sends pictures.

Reactions: Lara

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
i can't see the difference? it still says its the 0.7 alpha not beta
This is from Eva's patreon page, here is the full post

Here's the Beta for v.07. This time around there were few bugs, but if you still find one please list it down! Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy the multiple variations on the story :)

@KleinSzpadel As far as I know no

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Need a bit more info. I was able to kiss Eva at the farewell party for Eric then finger her later on in the gym shower. Is there anymore progression to this lesbian path? I'd love to be able to corrupt Ash then lez out on Eva and corrupt her in your own way instead of pushing her to be corrupted by Jack.
Also, are there any more scenes with Jasmine? I got the scene when you first meet her, where she forces herself on you in the shower then backs off. A scene later occurred where she gives you a massage and some finger fun. Is there any more to her path at this point?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Need a bit more info. I was able to kiss Eva at the farewell party for Eric then finger her later on in the gym shower. Is there anymore progression to this lesbian path? I'd love to be able to corrupt Ash then lez out on Eva and corrupt her in your own way instead of pushing her to be corrupted by Jack.
Also, are there any more scenes with Jasmine? I got the scene when you first meet her, where she forces herself on you in the shower then backs off. A scene later occurred where she gives you a massage and some finger fun. Is there any more to her path at this point?
No but probably in the next updates but who knows.
Edit: You have another lesbian scene with Eva but there Ash and Eve have to be corrupted.

Last edited:

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
No but probably in the next updates but who knows.
Edit: You have another lesbian scene with Eva but there Ash and Eve have to be corrupted.
The scene where Ash and Eva make out during the foursome with the two dickheads from the club? Or is there another?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've yet to see an option to invite Natasha. Only Eva, Dave, and Iris.

The lesbian scene seems to be an option if you keep both characters relatively uncorrupted (mainly Eva) and friendly. I'm not sure if there's many variables in it, but the result I got had Eva asking Ash to stop, and I had one choice, so I'm figuring there's probably an option to keep going if I can get Ash corrupt enough but still friendly with Eva.
I had the option to stop or keep going. Had two chances to stop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very hot

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
This is the (offsite link to imgur), and a from the images pack... the hut/bathroom/Ash working out/Tyrone gym gear/selfies. Nothing exciting or that you can't see in the game, apart from those backgrounds I think. @Sarahzero made a good point that the hut+bathroom backgrounds might be a leftover from a planned scene that was not included (with Natasha?)

I don't think Ash will get breast implants so fast, even if I want her to. She'll probably visit someone in hospital yeah.
I think in the two selfies of Eva it might be a man's hand holding the phone so I wonder if Ash shows them to Dave (havent found that myself)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes