Sara04

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think in the two selfies of Eva it might be a man's hand holding the phone so I wonder if Ash shows them to Dave (havent found that myself)
For the bottom 2 pics of Eva you need to not go to Jessica's birthday party and Jessica will send them to you.

Reactions: Pagot

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Eva is doing a great job with this game so far. Very sexy, very erotic... something which 90% of the devs out there cannot achieve.

Good writing means you don't need the best animation sequences, as the script is erotic enough to make your mind see the scene come to life. She's done the scenes with the older male (dad of the first guy she's with) very well. Not actual incest but the fantasy of it. Very good stuff.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
She's done the scenes with the older male (dad of the first guy she's with) very well. Not actual incest but the fantasy of it.
Doing something with her boyfriend's dad isn't really an incest fantasy, her calling him daddy isn't an incest thing, it's a sugar daddy/babygirl thing which is more a slight roleplay on dom/sub relationship.
There's an actual incest path with her actual dad though.

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
GoodGirlGoneBad-0.7a Final (Source: )
Release date: 31 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Seduction, Old Man, Hardcore Sex, Cheating
Censorship: No
Language : English

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Doing something with her boyfriend's dad isn't really an incest fantasy, her calling him daddy isn't an incest thing, it's a sugar daddy/babygirl thing which is more a slight roleplay on dom/sub relationship.
There's an actual incest path with her actual dad though.
The moment you start referring to someone as your daddy during sex, that would indicate a incest fantasy.

Reactions: Paprika

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Hey, any info on the update of the guide ?
This guide was made by a fan, so when you want to update the guide just do it. Eva Kiss will not give you a walkthrough because she wants you to try out different routes and not just follow a guide.
There is also no really need for a guide. You want to fuck Eric Dads? Be nice to him. You dont want to be with Tyrone? Say that you just fuck with white guys. This is not Date my Daughter. There are no Game Over Choices. There is not just one right desicion. Just do what you want to do.

Last edited:

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Eva mustn't be corrupted and Ashley needs to be corrupted. When you go to Eric's farewell party you should have the option to make out with Eva as a option to deal with Wilson. Then later at the gym you will run into Eva and Dave and during the shower you can make out with Eva and then choose to finger her in the shower.

Reactions: notsonoble

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think she's done the multi-paths very well. When bad she's a sex monsters and goes after whats she wants without care. When playing the good path you can understand how this can lead to the incest route as she doesn't see her father as being the weak cunt that he is, meaning even though she's a good girl, she's also overly loving and wants to be there for her dad.

Its extremely fucked up but out of all the games that feature an incest route, I think Eva has done it the right way. Even with the little content she's released on this section she's already ahead of the Dating my Daughter story, due to the dev making the daughter a retard.

Not many games offer replay value even with multiple paths, but I think Good Girl Gone Bad will worthy of multiple plays to see all thats available and how you can mix it up.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Sure thing mate. There are four options. They are nose stud, nose ring, tongue piercing and nipple piercing.
Personally, I am fine with any except for the nose ring.
Seems like logical options. A genital piercing seems to soon and an ear piercing would be to "normal". I would be equally fine with tongue or nipple.
The question is, who will pay for this. One option would be Jessica to help us attract Jack. The other option would be our sugar daddy because reasons^^
Are there other possibilities?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like logical options. A genital piercing seems to soon and an ear piercing would be to "normal". I would be equally fine with tongue or nipple.
The question is, who will pay for this. One option would be Jessica to help us attract Jack. The other option would be our sugar daddy because reasons^^
Are there other possibilities?
Dough or whatever the fuckboys name was, could also pay for it, if he gets too desperate for attention.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes