thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Man, just looked through the variable list in the dev menu. That is a long list of variables, particularly for the current length of the game.

Pagot

Aug 8, 2016
Looked at the image pack, between the alpha and beta there were a few picture additions. A sexy selfie rather than nude, a couple of gym clothes variations, Tyrone in gym gear, there are also a couple of overlays and backgrounds I did not see on my playthrough... beach hut, a laundry room.

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
The branching stories are brilliant, I've not played a game with so many different paths since ArianeB!
Will be a fantastic game if the individual arcs end well.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'll pass along this tidbit, as it helped me get past the lack of Mac versions out there...it works...
You would be better and easier installing wine on your mac. Windows version Renpy games work perfectly with wine on mac.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You would be better and easier installing wine on your mac. Windows version Renpy games work perfectly with wine on mac.
Well - I had issues getting Wine to work on mine, and it seems a more complex and less easy route to take. This was very easy, on the other hand. But then - this is me. There are obviously more than one way, etc,...

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Looked at the image pack, between the alpha and beta there were a few picture additions. A sexy selfie rather than nude, a couple of gym clothes variations, Tyrone in gym gear, there are also a couple of overlays and backgrounds I did not see on my playthrough... beach hut, a laundry room.
The hut is probably what you see if you search for Jack/Natasha in the wrong direction, not sure about the laundry room, and I'd love to see what she has in mind for a Tyrone gym scene.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
It was a bit longer during the vacations, but before that it was 3 weeks-1month maybe, But there is more content than others games because you have so many different paths.
yeah I played it three times full good girl, full bad girl and path where i choose choices depending on situation and what I like. This is the first visual novel I enjoyed throughly

Reactions: Pagot

Pagot

Aug 8, 2016
The hut is probably what you see if you search for Jack/Natasha in the wrong direction, not sure about the laundry room, and I'd love to see what she has in mind for a Tyrone gym scene.
I got what I saw a little wrong- the laundry room was actually a beach/public toilet... so the hut is probably the outside and the toilet the inside, but I don't think there's any scenes associated with it in the game yet? There's also a hospital background I noticed which I don't think was in any of the image packs before... so there might be a visit to a hospital room in the future too?

I will have to do a few more plays, along different paths, to see if these pictures are included or they're preparation for later. I get the feeling that 0.8 might be transformative for Ash. For evil her it might be where she tells herself she is accepting and happy about her desires. For good Ash it seems like her desire becomes conscious after being mostly subconscious (either with the incest or lesbian path). That's my hope anyway.

As a random aside, I don't know who the models for Ash and Eva are but I am interested to find out. For the masturbation EvaKiss seems to use pictures of Caprice, and for the Beach insta pic she used a picture of Kimmy Granger and Sydney Cole (as Ash and Jess). I don't recognize the rest. lol

Reactions: Lara

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
If any EvaKiss patron is reading this, the 0.7beta version has a bug that I found ...I think its a bug. In the beach, going topless option was available even when bad points was zero (0)! In alpha it was probably 10 or more to go topless.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I got what I saw a little wrong- the laundry room was actually a beach/public toilet... so the hut is probably the outside and the toilet the inside, but I don't think there's any scenes associated with it in the game yet? There's also a hospital background I noticed which I don't think was in any of the image packs before... so there might be a visit to a hospital room in the future too?

As a random aside, I don't know who the models for Ash and Eva are but I am interested to find out. For the masturbation EvaKiss seems to use pictures of Caprice, and for the Beach insta pic she used a picture of Kimmy Granger and Sydney Cole (as Ash and Jess). I don't recognize the rest. lol
The original Plan of Eva was to release an additional scene for the beta but then she decided against it.
I wanted to add a little scene at the end, but that would delay the Beta and I think story-wise it makes more sense to add it in v0.8.
I think the new images are from this unreleased scene.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
If you keep Jack from seducing Ashley, he will seduce Eva instead and she will get corrupted as Ashley remains pure... as far as I played. I only played it twice. Full good and full bad, in-between paths sounds pretty amazing too though. It's a really huge game, loving it. EvaKiss is my new most fav adult game developer, no doubt!
That isn't always true. You can save Eva from Jack without being seduced by Jack yourself. You just have to lead Jack on enough that he doesn't focus on Eva, basically get him to take you home after the pub night and then turn him down. This means you will get some bad-girl points, but not many.

Reactions: Aiden

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This is really a great game! Many paths with meaningful choices, rather unusual art style for this type of game, but nice! Is the walkthrough updated? While I play several variants to see most of the paths, it would be nice to know if the person you fantasise about before thee beach outing impacts that scene exactly.
Thanks to Eva Kiss for making this gem!

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
That isn't always true. You can save Eva from Jack without being seduced by Jack yourself. You just have to lead Jack on enough that he doesn't focus on Eva, basically get him to take you home after the pub night and then turn him down. This means you will get some bad-girl points, but not many.
Like I said I had only played the game twice, One full bad once full good. But Now I've explored some other branches as well. I hated the fact that an asshole like Jack would screw either Ash or Eva! So I played vigorously till I figured it out. You need 5 Bad points before Jacuzzi to keep Jack interested in Ash. Depending on how the "Truth or Drink" goes, you can ride Jack's car and turn him down.

Another way is go full bad all the way till after Jessica's Party and DON'T blow jack in the car! This way you can turn Jack down yet still kiss Eva during Eric's farewell party, finger her in the shower, buy black bikini, go topless on the beach! All of it while still remaining loyal to Eric! It was actually the most fun path for me!

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes