slider

Jul 14, 2017
In general:
Preview - Snapshot of some content
Alpha - content complete, bugs and spelling errors
Beta - content complete, spelling errors
Release - content complete
Thank you, I meant about the changes relative to the alpha. I always wait until beta or release before playing the month's update, but I don't know if it's worth it anymore as I have the feeling that, lately, alphas have been already quite polished (bug/gliches free and good spelling).

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Alpha18 had a few issues like showing you the compact car instead of the convertible (Iris commends you for having the pink convertible) or that Eva should have red hair but it switches from scene to scene between red and black (less slutty version)...

Those are the things that might be fixed by the beta, but Eva Kiss doesn't post any specific changes to which bugs she fixed per version.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I am purely guessing, but i guess it's when you go to the gym after the possibility to get fake breasts. If you have fake breasts, he grabs them and takes you to his place. This scene seems like it would play in that place, but you just give him a handy since you don't have breasts for him to grab.
It's that moment but not related to having fake breasts (there is another pic with the layer of the big tits that can be shown), it's in the cheating on Dave route. If at that point Ash has Dave as a boyfriend but had sex with Jack before, he will "tempt" her and she can keep doing the handjob, go to his place and cheat on Dave or reject him (except if Ash asked Jack before to treat her as his whore and has less than 15 good points, then she can't reject him).

huntijac

Jul 10, 2018
Is there like a way of seeing all the sex scenes or something without having to continuously replay from the start or significantly earlier saves?

I'm loving the game and have done 2 playthroughs but it's kinda tiring when I just wanna see certain scenes, even while using the guide.

Does someone have a bunch of saves or a mod or something?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Is there like a way of seeing all the sex scenes or something without having to continuously replay from the start or significantly earlier saves?

I'm loving the game and have done 2 playthroughs but it's kinda tiring when I just wanna see certain scenes, even while using the guide.

Does someone have a bunch of saves or a mod or something?
Quite a few people here have made some gallery mods for this game, just search for some threads.

Leahc

Aug 7, 2018
I have been playing this game for a while now but I still dont know the "Lesbian Path" can somebody plsss help me

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes