fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
hm, i had many errors after choices, hope bec. of beta-version.

is it possible to join Tyrone with both Ash and Iris or Ash and Eva?
i had 2 different scenes with Iris and Jolene and with Ash and Jessica.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Does anybody know the variables for getting the marketing job?

I think i'm missing the one for completing school but I can't figure it out. I did last time I played this but I'm struggling now.

I think it's these 2 variables but potentially i need a specific number in study
workbook=true
study=10

It could also be something with these ones:
jobpoints=0
hateryan=false
job=false
ryanfriend=false

edit....

Found an old save:
Thee were the things I changed last time, changing them worked again this time

jobpoints=10
studypoints=10
ryandfriend=true
fitness=3

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
hm, i had many errors after choices, hope bec. of beta-version.
There are still some bugs (Jess appearing in some scenes at the party when not invited or Thug Eva swapping into Sexy Eva in some instances), but nothing major this beta is quite polished. Which errors are you having? If it's variable bugs causing interrupts (grey error screen) then maybe is due to your save and not to the update.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
About the outfits...
Regarding the makover of this update there are 4 possible looks Ash can have as of the end of this version (altough one of them is the old "sexy" one). The logic behind the issue is as follows:

- If Ash was wearing the Thug outfit she will now wear the new Thug outfit (the already infamous leopard leggins):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has 24 bad karma points or less she will now wear the new Good outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Good outfit and has more than 24 bad karma points she will now wear the previous sexy outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit and has more than 34 bad karma points AND less than 10 good points she will now wear the Whore outfit:

- If Ash was wearing the Sexy outfit but doesn't match the previous condition she will remain in the Sexy outfit.

So to recapitulate: from Thug to new Thug, from Sexy to Whore or remain Sexy, and from Good to Sexy or new Good.

EDIT: click on thumbnails to see the images bigger
To get the whore outfit you need to have been wearing the sexy outfit , more than 34 bad points and less than 10 good points.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I am confused here i thought that the Alpha was up and that it was the last step before Final? Or am i wrong and just having a massive brainfart by over thinking this?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So I am confused here i thought that the Alpha was up and that it was the last step before Final? Or am i wrong and just having a massive brainfart by over thinking this?
Yes.
In general:
Preview - Snapshot of some content
Alpha - content complete, bugs and spelling errors
Beta - content complete, spelling errors
Release - content complete

Reactions: Deathdawg
U

User_633486

Still being forced to go to the pool party.
if u don't go out with tyrone and jack when tyrone invites you he doesn't invite you to the boat for the job nor do you get a pool party invite

Celium

Dec 4, 2017
thank you

here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.18BETA
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
the size of the apk is smaller than the last ones because of a better compression of the music files and and a 85%-quality compression of the images

U

User_633486

ya i know all that guess a better question is WHEN do you get thug eva?

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes