Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks! Simply copy paste the mega link into a post and a mod will put it in OP.
It's better to download it and upload it yourself again. Eva has previously shut down download links because someone posted them here and too many people downloaded it

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
It's better to download it and upload it yourself again. Eva has previously shut down download links because someone posted them here and too many people downloaded it
For next time: can you tell me how to upload it? (as you can see I am nearly a computer virgin...)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i updated the that is linked in the op with my current unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v18

Reactions: Punkhazard

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
it's kind of strange, for a full update, it has still a lot of bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's all i can remeber right now, but i'm sure they were more. well at least there is no error message anymore.

Reactions: fortuna95

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So here is a question: Is it all worth being a good girl considering the events that happen? Or are we going to get a plot twist at some point?

Reactions: Kim Nelson
Apr 5, 2018
holy shit man, v18 alpha, v18 alpha 1, v18 beta, v18 beta 1, v18beta 2 jesus how many times you need to do that shit a month before you can get it right the first time lol

sorry just annoyed how this dev does this with every new "release" lately.

Jun 30, 2017
holy shit man, v18 alpha, v18 alpha 1, v18 beta, v18 beta 1, v18beta 2 jesus how many times you need to do that shit a month before you can get it right the first time lol

It's pretty simple if you're able to wrap your head around it, mate. There's a preview build for the largest donors, then an Alpha build, a Beta build, and a final build of the update. 4 builds over a monthly dev cycle. Nothing outlandish about it like what you're saying and is a relatively standard form of releasing updates to patrons depending on their financial backing and it won't be going away.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016

I can only guess that you've had very little experience with one of the more common release cycles used by commercial game companies. For example Blizzard and their World of Warcraft MMO.

1. Trailer (Preview): Used to increase peoples interest in (the next release of) the game.
2. Alpha phase: First phase bug testing, will generally contain the main elements.
3. Beta phase: Second phase of bug testing (and general balancing), will generally be feature complete.
4. Release: game is complete, and will generally still contain some bugs.
5. Maintenance phase: bug fixes are released for the current version while the next release is being developed.

The only real difference between this game and those commercial ones is that this one has a short (monthly) release cycle.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I looking at the images and don't see anything new. Can anybody post change log?
That's because there is no new content when you compare the final release to Alpha and Beta, so if you played one of those, then there is now "new" content technically. How is this even news to you?

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Ok so at the pool party Tyrone keeps ditching Ashley for some reason. Might someone know what I'm doing wrong?

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017

Wait until the final release of the current update is posted, problem solved. Pretty simple way to avoid being annoyed.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes