U

User_633486

is it before or after those bitch ass punks wilson and edgar molest you in the club?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks, added to OP.
Sorry, maybe you can update the change-log in the OP with this update scene list. Here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a more current version of dundun's scene guide than the one attached in the OP, it can be found . Most of the endless "how to" questions are answered there. And perhaps is a good idea to add to the OP in spoiler tags and explanation about the release cycle like the one that can be found , probably people will just ignore it but that way at least we could direct them there. Thanks!

Reactions: TheDeviant

Mimo4422

Jun 19, 2017
if i may ask , how long is it to finish the game??? im new to this kind of games and i want to know how much time it takes to finish,,, i mean is it because the game 0.18 makes it have small content maybe like half an hour playing or what?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
if i may ask , how long is it to finish the game??? im new to this kind of games and i want to know how much time it takes to finish,,, i mean is it because the game 0.18 makes it have small content maybe like half an hour playing or what?
Its pretty big I'd say a couple of hours at least. Think I've played it 3 times during development and picked up from where I've left off each time and wouldn't be surprised if it was around 5 hours worth.

There is normally 4 releases to each version

Preview - Snapshot of some content
Alpha - content complete, bugs and spelling errors
Beta - content complete, spelling errors
Release - content complete

So version 18 could actually be the 72 release...

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I'm not entirely up to speed on where the game is right now (just played the pool party on a save that I don't even remember my past choices), and I'm looking at the changelog for 18... who is Kevin?

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I'm not entirely up to speed on where the game is right now (just played the pool party on a save that I don't even remember my past choices), and I'm looking at the changelog for 18... who is Kevin?
A Jack wannabe who was introduce in v16. He goes to the same university as Ash and was a past friend of Jessica.

Reactions: thexian99

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
Is there any BDSM in the game yet, saw the tag and got a bit curious. So would appreciate any answers

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Is there any BDSM in the game yet, saw the tag and got a bit curious. So would appreciate any answers
There's some well thougth mild bdsm in a few scenes at the beginning (you got the chance to roleplay a weaker, more gullible Ashley), then the dev decided for some reason to cut that path (one of the hottest imo) and render the MC basically mono dimensional. So you won't find more than that.

Reactions: hello.jpg and Keemy

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
As with any novel it depends on how fast of a reader you are. But I would say that currently you are looking at around 2-4 hours. It also depends on how quickly you can decide between the choices given to you every minute and trying to decipher what consequences these decisions will have. And that possibly leads you wanting to replay the game a few times trying different paths. And eventually it might lead to trying to see every single variation of every scene. My guess for how long that would take... maybe 20+ hours. At that point dundun's scene guide (linked at the first post of this thread) comes in very handy.

Hope this helps. Have fun...

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
There's some well thougth mild bdsm in a few scenes at the beginning (you got the chance to roleplay a weaker, more gullible Ashley), then the dev decided for some reason to cut that path (one of the hottest imo) and render the MC basically mono dimensional. So you won't find more than that.
So I have to be innocent, but is there a specific character that does this like eric's dad?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
So I have to be innocent, but is there a specific character that does this like eric's dad?
No it's the part with the gang member and the relative sort of blackmail (another interesting topic present only there and cut off for the rest of the game)

Reactions: Keemy

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Think Jasmin does some ( light ) domination...
if you pursue a relationship with eva you also can be a bit dominant towards her. but to say that all these examples are remotely BDSM, is far fetched to me. maybe in later updates you will be able to command eva to do things, but i wouldn't count on it

Reactions: Keemy
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes