the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.22.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 17.12.2018

Last edited:

LMStirer

Jun 8, 2017
which file and line of code are you referring to? I might be able to fix it for us if its just a line.
scripts.rpy inside scripts.rpa.

The scenes are v19daderic (eric alive) and v19bdad (eric is dead). I think it requires more than 1 line of code, you would have to create a trigger after 3 scenes (funeral, arthur house after funeral, and another somewhere after sex with Eric).

We should wait for the beta or a hotfix by her.

A spoiler about good points in the dad sex scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah, how do you save eric?
Open relantionship or Wait for him and have sex with Doug and tell the truth to Eric.

Reactions: Vlaja

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
last month's update has bbc's on it,then this update has it again,seriously whats happening to evakiss?how bout ryan?his employer?and step dad?this games used to be my faves but i think the story is losing it,twice bbc's updates?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
last month's update has bbc's on it,then this update has it again,seriously whats happening to evakiss?how bout ryan?his employer?and step dad?this games used to be my faves but i think the story is losing it,twice bbc's updates?
Seriously? Take a look at the change-log for this version:

GGGB v0.19 Scene List
Thug Ashley gangbang
Eric’s funeral /Eric’s welcome party
Dinner with Arthur/Fun with Arthur
Day at the office/college
Sex with Bernard
Date with Dave/Eric
Camgirl session

It's actually just 1 out of 4 lewd scenes...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017

GGGB v0.19 Scene List
Thug Ashley gangbang
Eric’s funeral /Eric’s welcome party
Dinner with Arthur/Fun with Arthur
Day at the office/college
Sex with Bernard
Date with Dave/Eric
Camgirl session

Enrico's gang is mainly hispanic. There is only one black guy I think.

Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Enrico's gang is mainly hispanic. There is only one black guy I think.
Tyrone was the only black guy until the massive pool party scene at his house in V0.18. Although I don't know if his friends will reappear again.

I know that the gang is Hispanic, but maybe the guy I was responding to doesn't know that. Actually I shouldn't have bothered to respond at all because his complaint made no sense.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
Woohoo!! Finally a DP scene with Ash.

I was expecting it at Tyrone's party because that made sense to me, but getting DPed by the gang members was even better! I loved the idea that she missed Eric's funeral to go and get herself gangbanged.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
There is literally 0-1 interracial scene in this update, and that only if you decide to put the hispanic thugs into that category. What are you on about?

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Nice little update. Whenever you think Ashley can't get any nastier, she surprises you by eating an old man's ass.

That said, however, I appreciate the fact that you can keep delving further and further into pure sluthood and get gangbanged repeatedly, etc., but I think I've grown immune to it now and I'm curious to see her "redemption" arc, aka, me making better choices. Will be interesting to see how that plays out, lol.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

GGGB v0.19 Scene List

Please go back and put that in a spoiler. Thank you.

U

User_32285

There is literally 0-1 interracial scene in this update, and that only if you decide to put the hispanic thugs into that category. What are you on about?
Maybe it's not a "racial thing", could he have a problem with the other "B" in BBC? ;)

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes