Hurmur

Mar 25, 2017
Since the new Bernard/dad scene is unobtainable at the moment, heres a save for those wanting to see it.

Until its fixed, cheerio.

edit: Uploading seemed to add something extra to the filename. You may want to rename the file as just "1-1-LT1" or whichever slot you prefer.

Reactions: GuySavage

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
please someone tell us the important choices to safe Eric.
From what I was able to gather from multiple playthroughs the most important things are: Still being in a relationship with Eric by the time he comes back (open or otherwise) and not joining the gang. You can cheat on him all you want but joining the gang will lead to a scene where Ash fucks Wilson on camera with Eric watching, which will result in breaking up. Some have also said during one of the Skype sex sessions if you're in an open relationship you need to choose one of the red options saying you want to get fucked by someone/Doug fucked her in this bed. Someone else can maybe give specific decisions, but for me I found I was able to get it by still being in a relationship with him.

Reactions: fortuna95

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

75 scenes are available now ; but there could still be some bugs left.
I also changed the color of the menu for less agressive ones because looking at it for hours would hurt my eyes, added a unique background for customization and plenty of other small things.
I spent a lot of time learning and writing Python to simplify the customization in the future.

bolbolbol

Oct 4, 2017

I also changed the color of the menu for less agressive ones because looking at it for hours would hurt my eyes, added a unique background for customization and plenty of other small things.
I spent a lot of time learning and writing Python to simplify the customization in the future.

getting an error mate. missing else statement..

thanks tho!

Reactions: JohnDupont

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
From what I was able to gather from multiple playthroughs the most important things are: Still being in a relationship with Eric by the time he comes back (open or otherwise) and not joining the gang. You can cheat on him all you want but joining the gang will lead to a scene where Ash fucks Wilson on camera with Eric watching, which will result in breaking up. Some have also said during one of the Skype sex sessions if you're in an open relationship you need to choose one of the red options saying you want to get fucked by someone/Doug fucked her in this bed. Someone else can maybe give specific decisions, but for me I found I was able to get it by still being in a relationship with him.
Poking around the script the one variable that has to be set for him to live is only set to true if you do one of the "I want to get fucked by someone don't care who", "Cum thinking about me fucking other guys", or "Doug fucked me so good" options in the Skype sessions where those come up. So you have to be fucking other guys, Skyping with Eric and telling him about it, and have to select at one of those 3 options when they come up, otherwise Eric is dead.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Dude, your mod is just amazing! Thank you very much for your work!

U

User_32285

i've seen some hints, but haven't been successful yet.

I can personally only confirm first option since I was able to keep Eric alive by staying in open relationship and choosing one of three red (cuckold) options in skype.

Reactions: fortuna95

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone share how you get the Bernard scene in the latest update? im in a relationship with him but didnt get it so i guess i must have dropped a good Point?

Reactions: Mudas8
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes