RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if it was here, but somebody theorized that if he had the slightest amount of self-confidence, he would try to save the girl he took a picture with from being raped and then would get murdered in the attempt. But if he was a lowly cuck, he would just hide in the truck like a worm.
Hey this is quite logical theory btw.. Makes sense. Is it something that Evakiss told to her supporters? or is it just a theory from a fan? Or is it in game and i missed it? :D

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Hey this is quite logical theory btw.. Makes sense. Is it something that Evakiss told to her supporters? or is it just a theory from a fan? Or is it in game and i missed it? :D
Complete fan theory. Can't remember if it was somebody in this thread or in 4chan.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
Save file When Eric phone ashley that he's fine
GP = 20, BP = 36
Money = 18, Fame = 12
Sugar daddy scene (Boobjob only, No car)
Doug scene
Lesbian Eva
Jack Scene
FFM Jess & Jack
Ryan's Job
Music Videos
Tyrone Scene
FFM Natasha & Damian
Iris & Arthur Hotel Scene (Masturbate only, Not Join)
Jessica got into art again
Eric cuck (Told Eric that Doug fuck Ashley in the bed in 1st sexcam)
Thank you so much for this. Cucking Eric is the best route for me, and I hope that with all the news Ash gave him he doesn't decide to break up wit her, or else it will all be for nothing.

Mimx

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the help guys. My fan theory is that he was jealous that Ashley was with other men, and was planning on leaving Somalia anyways, and was packing for his return trip, then when the attack happened, he hid.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Waiting for full release. I'm pretty much skipping preview/alpha/beta and downloading only final.

Pity that full releases are not preserved at the OP.

SakataDraven

Mar 9, 2018
Pity that full releases are not preserved at the OP.
I don't think Eva makes changes to past release content that often and the game always seems to give you a "the content pass this point is in alpha/beta" when you are about to go past the prior content so i don't think a link to an older release would be that helpful.

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Am I the only one not that interested in cucking Eric? I like getting an open relationship so I can do the instagram model career without feeling guilty, and I enjoy cheating on him both with his dad and with her dad, but that's about it. Personally I was hoping there'd be more from his side - i.e. him getting with the other aid worker and sending pictures or videos. I'm hoping we'll be able to watch him having sex with other girls while Ashley stays loyal, but it doesn't seem like it's going that way

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
No, I was hoping for somthing like that, too.
But the girl in Africa never even got a name. Also when he left his fate was .
So it never was to be...

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Am I the only one not that interested in cucking Eric? I like getting an open relationship so I can do the instagram model career without feeling guilty, and I enjoy cheating on him both with his dad and with her dad, but that's about it. Personally I was hoping there'd be more from his side - i.e. him getting with the other aid worker and sending pictures or videos. I'm hoping we'll be able to watch him having sex with other girls while Ashley stays loyal, but it doesn't seem like it's going that way
No, I was hoping for somthing like that, too.
But the girl in Africa never even got a name. Also when he left his fate was .
So it never was to be...
yeah i wanted that, too. but i would be highly surprised if we don't get our promised nat-eric threesome

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Who's up for a "Save Eric" campaign? I mean, the game still can be rewritten at any point, right?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Who's up for a "Save Eric" campaign? I mean, the game still can be rewritten at any point, right?
How about we let the author tell her own story, and keep our own ideas for another time. :)
It's one of the worst feelings ever when you try to tell your own story and then people come to you, forcing their own view on the story down your throat.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes