TheBat

May 1, 2017
Am I the only one not that interested in cucking Eric? I like getting an open relationship so I can do the instagram model career without feeling guilty, and I enjoy cheating on him both with his dad and with her dad, but that's about it. Personally I was hoping there'd be more from his side - i.e. him getting with the other aid worker and sending pictures or videos. I'm hoping we'll be able to watch him having sex with other girls while Ashley stays loyal, but it doesn't seem like it's going that way
Would have been very interesting if after you stayed loyal and a good girl, you would noticing that Eric is cheating, which prompts Ash to start her path on the dark side. I think I would enjoy a revenge cuck session when that happens, but I don't see happening now since Eric seems the ultimate and ONLY good character in the game, and one that will not be corrupted

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
How about we let the author tell her own story, and keep our own ideas for another time. :)
It's one of the worst feelings ever when you try to tell your own story and then people come to you, forcing their own view on the story down your throat.
Nah. Part of the fun of something being serialized is that plans can change because of fan reactions.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Nah. Part of the fun of something being serialized is that plans can change because of fan reactions.
It's like asking a book author to rewrite her previous book even tho she is already printing out the next one.
You do understand that in Evas mind, the story may, (and probably is) a few updates ahead of us right? I mean, she may aswell be writing the story for v0.21, while doing the art for v0.20, while fixing the bugs for v0.19. Asking something like that to get changed, would change a lot in her story, and the branches that she may have thought of.

Also, it's nice to let a storyteller finish her story, instead of being a heckler and asking things to be done our way.

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
How about we let the author tell her own story, and keep our own ideas for another time. :)
It's one of the worst feelings ever when you try to tell your own story and then people come to you, forcing their own view on the story down your throat.
The whole point of the game is for each individual player to craft their own story. This game isn't a single, linear plot. The whole point is that there is no "intended" way to play. Your comment about letting Eva tell her own story in a game about crafting your own story makes no sense. Plus, many game devs appreciate and even ask for input from fans on where to take the game. I'm pretty sure Eva doesn't even look at this forum and only pays attention to her customers on patreon, but if she did look, I think she'd be happy people love her game enough to come up with all these theories and ideas, not upset that people are "forcing their views" on the game

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
The whole point of the game is for each individual player to craft their own story. This game isn't a single, linear plot. The whole point is that there is no "intended" way to play. Your comment about letting Eva tell her own story in a game about crafting your own story makes no sense. Plus, many game devs appreciate and even ask for input from fans on where to take the game. I'm pretty sure Eva doesn't even look at this forum and only pays attention to her customers on patreon, but if she did look, I think she'd be happy people love her game enough to come up with all these theories and ideas, not upset that people are "forcing their views" on the game
You do understand that:
1. This isn't the first time people have been pissed at one branch getting to a point that the players didn't like. It didn't change anything then, why should it now?
2. Even if there are different branches, there are still stories that she herself is telling. Maybe it was wrong of me to say that it was a singular story but it's still hers. Also, even tho GGGB is big, its not big enough for it to not have an "intended" way to play.
3. Take a look industry standards for Choose-Your-Own-Adventure visual novel games. TellTale is one of the best examples. Even tho it may seem as if "you can craft your own story", there is still a set-in-place story that gets told.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
It's like asking a book author to rewrite her previous book even tho she is already printing out the next one.
Well, no. If you want a direct analogy, this "book" hasn't been written yet, so it would be more like an editor telling a writer that a focus group wants something changed in the last chapter, and the writer deciding if they want to do it or not.
Which, of course, happens.
Only there's no editor, and this is more like a writer serializing a novel chapter by chapter on the internet, getting directly the input from the fans.
Which also happens.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
we already had this discussion about the neto path before and i'm sensing we are getting closer to solve the problem.
no, the neto path is not the only path
Geez, I'm getting old, didn't remember that o_O
Ok, after browsing through the code for some time ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RewardMan

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, could someone upload an older version of the game? 0.18 preferably, but any is fine. The current one closes immediately after I open it. I do not remember getting such bug when I had downloaded an older version, quite some time ago.

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, could someone upload an older version of the game? 0.18 preferably, but any is fine. The current one closes immediately after I open it. I do not remember getting such bug when I had downloaded an older version, quite some time ago.
Try using the exe file in lib>window-i686 folder.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, no. If you want a direct analogy, this "book" hasn't been written yet, so it would be more like an editor telling a writer that a focus group wants something changed in the last chapter, and the writer deciding if they want to do it or not.
Which, of course, happens.
Only there's no editor, and this is more like a writer serializing a novel chapter by chapter on the internet, getting directly the input from the fans.
Which also happens.
This isn't an accurate analogy either, because in-progress books are not shared with "focus groups".

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I'm noob in this so... how do i delete or remove savegame slot from Renpy?

Somehow i use too many save slot, the game crash (90% chance) when i load a save. I have to exit the game to load a save properly.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I'm noob in this so... how do i delete or remove savegame slot from Renpy?

Somehow i use too many save slot, the game crash (90% chance) when i load a save. I have to exit the game to load a save properly.
As Ignatz said, hover over the save and press delete, OR, if you need to mass delete then go to your won renpy folder and delete the saves for GGGB

Reactions: remy1205
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes