Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
How do you get that to happen? I've done the magazine every time and I don't think that's ever come up for me. Is it related to your interview answers?
I am honestly not sure. I remember saying that money was the most important thing in life during the interview. Or maybe it is just linked to bad girl points. I did the minimum to get the job and then went full slut.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
I am honestly not sure. I remember saying that money was the most important thing in life during the interview. Or maybe it is just linked to bad girl points. I did the minimum to get the job and then went full slut.
I replay the game just now to see if I got this from Ryan. And all my different try show this. I am pretty sure it relate to your fame/instragram post sexy image.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
big bug: after funeral Ash had sex with Bernie and the next day he asks her "how was Eric's welcome back party?" :frown:

and one more question was: "how are you feeling now you have your boyfriend back?" while she breaked up long time ago :eek:

Reactions: LP83

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I also found that the game thinks Ash fucked Jasmine and Arthur when she actually just messed around a little with them in that playthrough but had no sex.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Final release has a bug,
Ashley's dad says that "So, how was Eric's welcome back party?" then it leads to sex scene. However, Eric is dead :D
And Ashley had sex after funeral. Routes are mixed. :p

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Honestly, i was so hyped about this game, been a 30$ Patreon... but too much branching is too much branching, which leads to a lot of work, which leads to missing a lot of content (unless you play a gazillion routes).

I keep playing it, but I make peace with myself that I'm not gonna see the cuckold route or some other routes without the help of f95zone members that provide saves.

A personal opinion, the game should be reduced to no more than 3 routes.

Reactions: onearmed and dav121

Karamoorenj

Jul 4, 2018
Is there any difference between this update and the Alpha? According to the change log it doesn't seem like anything has changed. Unless the log isn't updated.
Its the same content with bug fixes and spelling language editing. The alpha is always just an early version of the final.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So this last update just gave me the dad sex scene twice (good Ashley route) anyone else?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
when we talk about bugs:

After the funeral, when you have kevin "in your project team" on college, Eva has dialog options, even when she dropped out to have more fun.

Reactions: Punkhazard

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
As reported in previous posts, v0.19 is full of bugs. For example, even if Ashley has a relationship with her father and consequently broke with Arthur, the game selects Arthur route as if they are still in a relationship, as demonstrated by the shitty image below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Punkhazard

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
to anyone who wants how to-->eric alive
(my rute has arthur and jack)
1)fuck doug, (i did it verytime...you know...just in case)
2)say it to eric, dont hide it
3)dont break up with him
4)dont be girlfriend with eva

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I said it before, but I did a sexless run where I kept Eric alive just by picking "I want an open relationship" and then the red option the first time Ashley and him did cybersex.
It's buggy, since Ashley keeps talking about having cheated on him even though she hadn't, but the point is that I managed to keep Eric alive just with those two options.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Final release has a bug,
Ashley's dad says that "So, how was Eric's welcome back party?" then it leads to sex scene. However, Eric is dead :D
And Ashley had sex after funeral. Routes are mixed. :p
good morning, 2 posts before:

since v0,17 this game isn't more so good as before, honestly! i think v0,20 should be the last update before we have a game with full of bugs!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's a little bit hasty. This is the first "final" release that I can recall having such an egregious bug in it. Most (if not all) of the finals have been bug-free (thus, the process of preview, alpha, beta, final).

I was surprised that my good Ash...

I presume Eva is already at work fixing the error. Considering the high quality content delivered so far, I'm sure we can all cut her a little slack.

Al2(SO4)3

Aug 19, 2018
Here here. Once you've played enough of the paths, it is relatively quick to start a whole new game and skip the text you already know to get to the missed branches. Have to give Eva lots of slack for creating a game with so many possible paths that *still* feels like each is reasonably well fleshed out and weave together in believable-enough ways.

I'd played through probably 30 times before I turned down the bookstore job. That wasn't an earth-shattering choice, but Natalie doesn't show up! All those options I was so used to, just don't appear. And still plays OK.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
That's a little bit hasty. This is the first "final" release that I can recall having such an egregious bug in it. Most (if not all) of the finals have been bug-free (thus, the process of preview, alpha, beta, final).

I was surprised that my good Ash...

I presume Eva is already at work fixing the error. Considering the high quality content delivered so far, I'm sure we can all cut her a little slack.
yes everone should hold their horses.

although it isn't the first. in the last update, i think it's tied to fame and/or bad points, i can't evade the pool party. if i tell tyrone i don't have time for that, the next day i still go. effectively canceling only the option to bring eva with

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes