Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While it can be annoying to some ( I understand what they mean) that there are so many branches, I find it great that there are so many paths you can take. It definitely raises replay value greatly, which is better than some "fire and forget" games. A private developer dong so many paths in her game is definitely a thumbs-up in my book.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw some bugs in the last update too, like saying no to Tyrone party and ending there anyway no matter what, bugs were expected sooner or later in a game with so many choices to keep track of. But so far I can't think of many games with so many different branches.

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
While it can be annoying to some ( I understand what they mean) that there are so many branches, I find it great that there are so many paths you can take. It definitely raises replay value greatly, which is better than some "fire and forget" games. A private developer dong so many paths in her game is definitely a thumbs-up in my book.
I completely agree. Also.

A private developer dong
Hehehe. Dong.

Reactions: filovannoni

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have I overseen it the first time or was it changed in the 0.19 final, where Arti fucks Ash and said he would love to knock her up, but she said she is on the pill? So there could be preggo path for her and Arthur?!

Reactions: moddy1

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have I overseen it the first time or was it changed in the 0.19 final, where Arti fucks Ash and said he would love to knock her up, but she said she is on the pill? So there could be preggo path for her and Arthur?!
I don't think, at least for now, because looking in the script.rpy file there is no variable related to these choices.

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Loving the game, one thing bothering me though. I kinda started a relationship with Eva, but decided not to break up with Eric. Then Eva called to talk about our feelings and I no longer had a choice to back out, Ash declared that she'll break up with Eric and they started officialy dating. I didn't want it to get that serious.

It gets kinda buggy from that point forward. In some conversations she says she's still with Eric, and in lots of others people are calling him her ex.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & SX-Ultra
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Nice game!
Wide variety of choices within the routes, nice artwork, and a plus for having a realistic female protagonist.

Looking forward to new updates :)

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've been avoiding this game for quite a while, thinking about and considering all the stuff you could possibly go through in a game like that.
But now that I sort of finished it, while with a few bugs, which is probably my own fault, because I couldn't just not play around with stats and see what could be different and such...
Ahem.
What I wanted to say is that this game so far the best VN I've played when it comes to choices and routes.
It's so damn refreshing to see so much freedom in a game.
While I covered all the things I wanted to see, it certainly has a replayability potential.
It's been a truly great experience and it's not even over yet, as far as I understand.
Thanks a lot.

Reactions: phonebleh
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes