Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
this game is good but i would love if you would add more bdsm in as someone in the life style myself this is nothing much about bdsm

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The whole point of the game is for each individual player to craft their own story. This game isn't a single, linear plot. The whole point is that there is no "intended" way to play.
That's not entirely true. While we are invited to craft our own story, we are doing so within the author's parameters. She still provides the character, a set of possible conflicts and a set of possible outcomes, all according to her vision of the story. There is an "intended way to play"; it is just more magnanimous than your average visual novel railroad. Every Ashley variant is created by her... the "crafting your own story" is in reference to your experience trying to achieve each one.

Plus, many game devs appreciate and even ask for input from fans on where to take the game.
Only to a degree. F95 is littered with games that died a thousand deaths due to devs trying to accommodate fan demand. (RIP Big Brother) At some point, the fans have to stop and give the dev room to let his or her vision unfold. It is extremely difficult for a dev to continue making a game that he or she feels isn't the game they wanted to make.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Just found this games like 2 days ago and its awsome. Loce the cuck thing going on, and the amount of choices you can make.

Couple of questions regarding the development of the game, how long does the creator take to pump out more updates, and is this game almost completed?

and one question regarding the game, is it possible to join the gang without wearing the slutty clothes?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Just found this games like 2 days ago and its awsome. Loce the cuck thing going on, and the amount of choices you can make.

Couple of questions regarding the development of the game, how long does the creator take to pump out more updates, and is this game almost completed?

and one question regarding the game, is it possible to join the gang without wearing the slutty clothes?
somewhere in this thread someone made a more in-depth schedule, but it's basically an update every month.
nothing official about the end yet, but i'll say there is still no end in sight.

and no, there is a lot of stuff tied to the clothes you wear, and you are set on the thug outfit when you are in the gang

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
The whole point of the game is for each individual player to craft their own story.
That's not entirely true. While we are invited to craft our own story, we are doing so within the author's parameters.
You just described every game ever created, literally. Every game has a set of parameters the player has to adhere to, from abstract parameters (tabletop games) to seemingly "free to explore games". There is no real freedom because nobody can create a game world (essentially a system) without a rule set. The only thing that changes is the magnitude of freedom said game provides you with and the laxity of its rule set.

The only place where a game is considered truly "free" is in a company's marketing division where spin doctors do their magic.

This video can give you a rough idea of how you achieve relative "freedom" in a game, in relation to its depth and complexity.

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Is there any difference between this update and the Alpha? According to the change log it doesn't seem like anything has changed. Unless the log isn't updated.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
anyone else feels this game started to suck since the last few updates? so boring... it used to be my favorite game
The story is to the point where, with so many branches to tend, every branch can only advance over a short sprint. It's going to stay that way for a while, I think. Especially if she's doing all the work.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is one of the few games where you really have a lot of "freedom" to play it your way. I had 2,5 playthroughts and its great. I hope this will continue a long time :)

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
You do understand that:
1. This isn't the first time people have been pissed at one branch getting to a point that the players didn't like. It didn't change anything then, why should it now?
Did it not? I was under the impression that was the reason you could now start down the lesbian path with Eva without having to get involved with Jack first. Used to be you had to go with Jack or he'd corrupt Eva, but people wanted to be able to go lesbian with her without having to sleep with Jack so it got altered so you had the option to tell her "not to fall for Jack's tricks"

kokojomyo

Jan 11, 2018
Best game hands down sure there's other games with amazing animation but the amount of content and replayability it offers is with no contest.

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Love this game. The only game that I find I have not enough save point and can't try different branch of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Burn85
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes