popple

Jul 18, 2018
can anyone please share a save where eric survives? i cant get to save him
I propose two of my saves :

the first (5.5) when Ashley is pretty good (refused many dirty things but not all : 25 good points and 14 bad points, we are still before Tyrones invitation for his pool party) and receives a unidentified phonecall,

the second (5.4) at the end of 18.beta with a pretty bad Ashley (4 good points and 74 bad points, she did almost every bad choices and naughty sex), when she receives Iris call after the party at Tyrone's.

If it can be usefull for you...

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I really hope I can cuck Eric now that he's back. It's the only reason I didn't break up with him, but the game unfortunately read that decision as my Ash still loving him, which she definitely doesn't.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really hope I can cuck Eric now that he's back. It's the only reason I didn't break up with him, but the game unfortunately read that decision as my Ash still loving him, which she definitely doesn't.
Considering he only survives if you have previously cucked him, I would be very surprised indeed if you had to stop now that he is home!

Reactions: bosa43

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
Considering he only survives if you have previously cucked him, I would be very surprised indeed if you had to stop now that he is home!
Well, there's a difference between cheating and cucking, and while I have done a lot of cheating, I actually never cucked him (the only cuck scene is with Oscar if you join the gang). And my Ash talks about how she does love him, which like I said, was not the desired outcome lol

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Same here I want ash to cuck more characters too lol

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Technically, you only need Ash to be in an open relationship and pick a red option during the skype sessions, no sex necessary.
Oh, sure, Ashley talks like she had been banging other people left and right, but that's a bug.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
On Patrone Eva strong reduction of resources and patreon, it is not clear why.
Yeah, GGGB patreon hasn't been having any growth lately, I'd say it's been losing money and patrons these past few months and I don't get why, considering the game is getting bigger and better. Such a shame, let's hope this doesn't demotivates the creator and she keeps creating awesome content month after month, I NEED this game

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Bigger: yes. Better: well ... I´d say "no", but that is only my opinion.
Too many different ways to go, some of them are not -my- taste, and so on and so on.
You think it is getting better and better, others would say otherwise.
But isn't that the point of having multiple routes? To cover as many fetishes as possible thus leaving everyone with atleast one route that they will like.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I finished setting up all the scenes and they are available in the new version of the .
Since it was based on version 0.19 ALPHA, it includes some bugs (for an example, try "Picking up Eric at the airport"). I'll fix them after EvaKiss release the bugfree version of the game.

I'll shift my focus towards making customization better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Sorry, hi, how do you keep Eric from dying? Can you do so without breaking up with him?
Poking around the script the one variable that has to be set for him to live is only set to true if you do one of the "I want to get fucked by someone don't care who", "Cum thinking about me fucking other guys", or "Doug fucked me so good" options in the Skype sessions where those come up. So you have to be fucking other guys, Skyping with Eric and telling him about it, and have to select at one of those 3 options when they come up, otherwise Eric is dead.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Sorry, hi, how do you keep Eric from dying? Can you do so without breaking up with him?
That's easy : keep Ashley good enough (don't choose to go with Wilson or the gang, and avoid a relation with Arthur), you can even do the choice to "have an open relationship"...

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, i couldn't understand why he keeps dying for loyal path. You need to cheat on him and cuck him at skype with choosing "Doug fucked me so good". He lives only if he is cuck. That's the most nonsense part of the game for me.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, i couldn't understand why he keeps dying for loyal path. You need to cheat on him and cuck him at skype with choosing "Doug fucked me so good". He lives only if he is cuck. That's the most nonsense part of the game for me.
I don't know if it was here, but somebody theorized that if he had the slightest amount of self-confidence, he would try to save the girl he took a picture with from being raped and then would get murdered in the attempt. But if he was a lowly cuck, he would just hide in the truck like a worm.

Reactions: bosa43
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes