Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, that's a little more than a hint, but it should solve his problem.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Wow its amazing how well written the Pure Good and Good very slightly bad(no cheating) story is.
Its like night and day compared to the bad girl story.

In the bad and especially thug story you just end up hating everyone but Eve, Dave, and Eric. You cannot relate to anyone at all in it, most im sure even end up hating the MC the most.

D

Deleted member 451676

I read a comment somewhere that said this game perfectly emulates the WikiHow art style and I just can't get over that.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Dont know. Since the visit of "The Wheel" i miss something. I play just the Bad Route and there was no progression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer: I played just the bad route without Jasmine, so it could be better with the other routes.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Has anybody been able to get the job in the interview playing the bad girl route? if one of you have could you please provide me with a save, I would be thankful.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Eva should be thinking about ending this game and start developing another story
Exactly what i think. For me, the game is losing its charm for the last few updates, especially since
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also there seems to be a few bugs that still exists at the previous versions. I hope she'll finish the game, fix the bugs and start to a new game soon.

Reactions: Policanov

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I'd have to say as long as the creator of GGGB is enjoying the progress of the story, just keep at it. Plenty of room to change things here and there. I think it has offered quite a bit as is. I for one, am very interested to see what lies ahead.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
actually i Think this update was one of the better ones in a while ,i Think this could go on for atleast 10 updates. there is room for more definatley.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes