Hazel Rainart

Sep 16, 2018
I got a problem with Tyrone's pool party: Ash made the video but don't go with Tyrone at the end; when Tyrone call for the party, Ash say that she can't go but still, next scene, she go to the party with Iris. Bug? Obligatory if doing the video?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm having a bit of a hard time trying to parse it off the scene guide but... wasn't there a way to not go to Jessica's party (or basically, not have to have sex with Jack) and still have the lesbian Eva option?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
wasn't there a way to not go to Jessica's party (or basically, not have to have sex with Jack) and still have the lesbian Eva option?
Jessica's party has nothing to do with it, the decision is after the truth or dare game. To keep Eva you never had to have sex with Jack, you just had to leave with him after truth or dare. You can then leave him if you are not too drunk. But to do that you had to lock Jack on you, so you had to get in the jaccuzi with him (B5+).
The new option is to not say 'I think he's hot too' and when after you leave: G12+ Don't fall for Jack's tricks. Then Eva is save regardless of your actions.

Reactions: Olivia_V

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I got a problem with Tyrone's pool party: Ash made the video but don't go with Tyrone at the end; when Tyrone call for the party, Ash say that she can't go but still, next scene, she go to the party with Iris. Bug? Obligatory if doing the video?
This was fixed couple months ago, iirc. At first the game only checked for the videoclip, but now it checks for "poolparty" variable that is set to false at the start of v0.18 and only set to true if Ash answers "That's awesome!" to Tyrone's invite.

If you're having issues with it probably you're playing a corrupt savegame. Try using the console to set to false "poolparty" just before going there or better yet start v0.18 from the beginning, it's almost the same time as the invitation takes place very early in 0.18 (v0.17 ends with the camgirl session or at home after college if not camgirling).

TLDR: Yes, Tyrone's pool party is avoidable even if Ash did the videoclip.

Reactions: Hazel Rainart

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
holy shit it works! thanks a lot man
Im guessing you open the game through main folder (the one with Game/Lib/Renpy Folders) Right??
My suggestion is open the "Lib" folder then " Windows-i686 then click the applications. It should start that way cause thats what i use when i play in my laptop. if your'e on mac then i have no idea[/QUOTE s

Hazel Rainart

Sep 16, 2018
This was fixed couple months ago, iirc. At first the game only checked for the videoclip, but now it checks for "poolparty" variable that is set to false at the start of v0.18 and only set to true if Ash answers "That's awesome!" to Tyrone's invite.

If you're having issues with it probably you're playing a corrupt savegame. Try using the console to set to false "poolparty" just before going there or better yet start v0.18 from the beginning, it's almost the same time as the invitation takes place very early in 0.18 (v0.17 ends with the camgirl session or at home after college if not camgirling).

TLDR: Yes, Tyrone's pool party is avoidable even if Ash did the videoclip.
Sorry, but I always got the same problem. I try a new run from the start, desinstall/unzip the game (0.19), Ash go to the party. And all I know about the console is to open it, after that I have no clue how to change something in it.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Can we make Jessica (or someone else maybe Eva or Iris) and Ashley's dad get together? I know the games purpose is to fuck all the dudes but when I go for Arthur, I don't want Ashley's Dad to be single and miserable...

Reactions: GaRbS and Jude6

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.20
i can only hope, it's really the release version of v0.20
the still remaining tit-on-ass bug in the Jasmin scene makes me wonder

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes