TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
honestly I did not like this update, I think it was very short with that.
You have to take in consideration that the updates have been coming quite frequently and overall the progress has been pretty good. Also, not to forget, there is so much room for story twists and plots that lie ahead.

I see it as the content being released as quickly as possible instead of longer waits. Some people prefer the content to flow quickly in small spurts and others rather wait for bigger content long waits. Hard to please everyone.

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
What are system requirements for this game? I never had problems with any other renpy games, but this one won't even begin to start once I click on the game icon. Right click and "Open" - same thing. Tried with normal AND compressed version.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
What are system requirements for this game? I never had problems with any other renpy games, but this one won't even begin to start once I click on the game icon. Right click and "Open" - same thing. Tried with normal AND compressed version.
Go see the post #7636...

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
What do i need to do to start the incest path ? I had it once but forgot ?
in itself when starting it is very easy what it costs is to maintain it. Avoid Arthur, Wilson almost all the fun hahaha.Get at least 30 good points for the blue option.

You have to take in consideration that the updates have been coming quite frequently and overall the progress has been pretty good. Also, not to forget, there is so much room for story twists and plots that lie ahead.

I see it as the content being released as quickly as possible instead of longer waits. Some people prefer the content to flow quickly in small spurts and others rather wait for bigger content long waits. Hard to please everyone.
If, however, I do not mean that the game is bad, I only give my opinion about the update.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game! Would love to see some of the girls smoking...any chance evakiss will add some sexy smoking in the game? Also love to see more of Ashley's Mom.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Great game! Would love to see some of the girls smoking...any chance evakiss will add some sexy smoking in the game? Also love to see more of Ashley's Mom.
Come to think about it, I don't think that any of the characters are seen smoking.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Come to think about it, I don't think that any of the characters are seen smoking.
I just kicked the smoking habit after 30 years an addict. Well a bout of pneumonia and sepsis and being in an induced coma for two weeks sort of helped me kick it.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, be great if someone could mention it to EK on her patreon page..bring on some sexy smoking! ;-)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bleh. I'm happy with just rampant sex, drug usage, incest, lesbian, abuse, choking, futa, cheating, ntr, threesomes, gangbang, interracial, camgirl, anal, rimming and masturbation. But not smoking. That's just too much.

If you're looking for smoking fetish and smoking hot models, I recommend checking out Timestamps.

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Very hot game with extremely nice visual art. Excellent job. More real than many people think. In Italy, for Ashley, it could be open a career in politics :cool:x'Dx'D

Reactions: T800 and gmn

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice update!, I think I've got most scenes on the two paths I'm currently in

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Oh. Wow. That's offensive. Ashley may be in some runs a drug dealer, a prostitute and has participated in an assault with robbery, but there's no way she would ever stoop that low.
Right @WRONGS ! :) Totally agree with you. It was just a joke. Ash is a nice person :heartcoveredeyes:

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes