bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I don't understand yet how to have Eric Alice. Someone that tell me how to do that?
There's a detailed scene guide made by dundun in the OP. In a few words - you need to be in an open relationship with him, no relationship with Eva, don't join the gang.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You've been discussing it and now, so is Eva. A recent post to patrons...

Some thoughts on GGGB progress
Oct 17 at 1:36pm
Hi guys!
So, as you know, I never expected this game to become so big and have as much following. It has enabled me to live off of my creative endeavours, and that is truly awesome.

The game had great acceptance from the beginning and had been growing month by month. However, lately seems like interest and investment on the game is declining each month. Has this project reached it's peak and it's all downhill from now on?

I would like to know your thoughts on this. Do you think it's time to end the game for good and move on to something else? Or maybe there's something I could do to appeal to more people and rekindle the public's interest? Do you know some way to promote GGGB so more people know about it's existence and are willing to back it up?

I really love this project and it's getting really big and really complex. Each month is a bigger challenge and I'm eager to let you guys experience the story, art and mechanics I craft, and I have to admit it's a bit sad to see the game's patronage on recession... I want to create something really awesome that a lot of people are excited about!

Let me know what you think and don't worry, there's a lot more GGGB coming and it will have a lot of epic and satisfying endings when that time comes, be it sooner or later.
Maybe try to get the game on Steam? Sure, there are some incest scenes, but it seems that Patreon can live with it, so maybe its possible.
I still hope the game will continue, because there is still a lot to tell (boss, step-father and mother, Tyrone and his circles) ... I dont have the money to support a game every month, but when this game comes to Steam then ...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.21 Preview] [EvaKiss] - Original Size: 832MB

Download PC (178MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 12, 2017
t

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

the mega link is wrong

Reactions: bas

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017

m8 this is sending me to swing n miss

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017

Wrong MEGA link dude :D

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes