JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017

This was the first real update since the all customization revamp and it took some time to fix all the bugs I had found. Sorry about that.

I'd like to know if it's ok to keep posting these updates in this thread. If you're interested by the mod, are you watching the thread, or if you're not, do the posts bother you?

Also, I created a page for those of you who might want to .

Change-Log:
  • Updated the scenes from 0.20ALPHA to 0.20.
  • Bugfixes, tons of it.
  • Changed the customization menu:
    • Added a button to choose where automatically choose where Ashley lives.
    • Changed the way taboos look when selected.
Customization Menu 0.08.PNG

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I guess it's time to ask what you guys think the next update will be about. My guesses:
-Something with Jack- he's been missing recently.
-I'm not really following the "thug" route, but it seems about time she got into trouble with the police.
-For those Ashleys in a serious relationship. like with Eva or Dave, your standard vanilla sex.
-Not a straight up Tyrone scene so soon after the pool party, but maybe some sexting.
-Ryan, the Boss wanting more from Ash.
-Landwhale. Come on, she has to come back at some point.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, there is the path where Ash has been dominant to love-struck Eva, so I'm waiting for the threeseome, but I'll be darned to figure out with whom. Arthur, my resident scumbag, is also a great opportunity waiting to happen for either Iris (she finds out!) or Eva (ew!).

Plus, I'd like to find out more about the repercussions from the date rape scene. Is there payback? Is there a growing attraction? Does it happen again?

Yeah, I have some interest in Tales of Arthur. Really, he is the true perv in the game. Everyone else is just out for sex.

Reactions: itssammyl

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I guess it's time to ask what you guys think the next update will be about
I have absolutely no idea :). Could be anyone. Yes, Jack has been absent for 3 updates so he is due but beside that the field is wide open. Practically everyone was in the last 2 updates. (Also, yes, you haven't been following the thug route, they kinda
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Welp, there is the path where Ash has been dominant to love-struck Eva, so I'm waiting for the threeseome, but I'll be darned to figure out with whom.
I'd put my (imaginary) chips on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't think Eva likes to sit on any one character very long, so it would probably have to be fan fic, if it were to come to pass.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I was staring agape at the post.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You've been discussing it and now, so is Eva. A recent post to patrons...

Some thoughts on GGGB progress
Oct 17 at 1:36pm
Hi guys!
So, as you know, I never expected this game to become so big and have as much following. It has enabled me to live off of my creative endeavours, and that is truly awesome.

The game had great acceptance from the beginning and had been growing month by month. However, lately seems like interest and investment on the game is declining each month. Has this project reached it's peak and it's all downhill from now on?

I would like to know your thoughts on this. Do you think it's time to end the game for good and move on to something else? Or maybe there's something I could do to appeal to more people and rekindle the public's interest? Do you know some way to promote GGGB so more people know about it's existence and are willing to back it up?

I really love this project and it's getting really big and really complex. Each month is a bigger challenge and I'm eager to let you guys experience the story, art and mechanics I craft, and I have to admit it's a bit sad to see the game's patronage on recession... I want to create something really awesome that a lot of people are excited about!

Let me know what you think and don't worry, there's a lot more GGGB coming and it will have a lot of epic and satisfying endings when that time comes, be it sooner or later.

Reactions: Jude6

Hazze

Aug 10, 2017
I know that I don't count much, since I am not donating... BUT the game is definitely my all-time top 3 game in the genre, maybe even the numer one, and I am more than sure that I am not alone at that. Thus - if the question is 'if people want the game to continue?' I say - definitely and without any plans to end it soon. Let it gro bigger and bigger.

Still, if the author ever feels like ending the game solely because of financial issues I will understand and stay grateful for the great story provided till then.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes