JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.20
i can only hope, it's really the release version of v0.20
the still remaining tit-on-ass bug in the Jasmin scene makes me wonder
Thank you :)

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
agree, but that still shows that the developer is consistently working on the game and listening to feedback and making those fixes..
Sure but it's hard to follow, if there is no info on any fix or whatever. I love the game, but it's rather disappointing, if you see it on "latest games" every few days, just to find out there were no changes

slider

Jul 14, 2017
How about only featuring GGGB on the Latest Updates when the final version is out? Doing so might prevent unknowing people to play the alpha in the first place and then being "disappointed" by the beta and final versions afterwards.

On a side note, I loved the last update. The business trip was more tame than some past situations (it's impossible to keep the crescendo in every update) but it was exciting non the less and very well written. Also, at least in the path I'm following, it set a a couple of things in a direction that I'm really looking forward to pursue.

Reactions: fortuna95
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes