Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
I have a suggestion. Right now Ash only gets the daddy pubis tattoo if she's fucking Arthur but not with her daddy. There should be an option to get the tattoo if she's with her actual daddy as well.
How to get this tatoo ? I didn't get the option. Do you have to accept all the others tatoo before ?

Reactions: Hasshasshin

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Talking about dedicated tattoos, I was a little disappointed not to find the possibility of a tattoo to commemorate the death of Eric. After all for Ashley he represented the first love and even the most heartless mofos have a tattoo to remember someone dear they lost.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, if you're ready for a wall of text, Eva has some answers for you. In deference to your eyeballs and the thread, I'll stick it in a spoiler. It's lonnnggg, boys and girls...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the informations. Very interessting to read.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Yeah. Going from 0.21 straight to finished doesn't sound right.
Maybe there were not enough story venues left for 80 more versions, but there's plenty of stuff that I can hardly see getting a deserving ending in 6 more versions.
Also, Eva makes $7k a month, to which level does she expect to grow?
Don't get me wrong, I feel Eva deserves more Patreons, but I'm not sure hastily "abandoning" this project will have the desired effect.
Maybe I'm off, with that opininon - we'll see I guess.

Aug 7, 2017
if i think, how mutch content she implented in the last 6 version, i think it is possible to go to a satisfying end with the most storys. I dont think she will rush things, this isnt her style. But only the Future will show

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Maybe there were not enough story venues left for 80 more versions, but there's plenty of stuff that I can hardly see getting a deserving ending in 6 more versions.
Also, Eva makes $7k a month, to which level does she expect to grow?
Don't get me wrong, I feel Eva deserves more Patreons, but I'm not sure hastily "abandoning" this project will have the desired effect.
Maybe I'm off, with that opininon - we'll see I guess.
Depends on how big her business actually is. Is there anywhere that explains how much Eva is doing directly and how much is commissions that the Patreon funds are paying for? There could have also been business related expenses Eva still owes.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if the next game will be having the same art or Eva will take this in a different direction.
While i love GGGB it will be hard to be up there with lewdlab and DarkCookie.

andeemay

Oct 23, 2018
I wish there was a polyamory option for this game. Wish Ashley could have a healthy relationship with Eva, Dave and Eric since it seemed they all had a good friendship all the characters can be bisexual.

Reactions: gmn

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Version numbers (0.14, 0.21, etc) never meant there were to be 100 updates before the end of the game, that's not how (usually) version numbers in software development works. In a Q&A last december Eva said she envisioned the project being halfway done by then, here it is that answer from her patreon page:

Q: How much more work do you think is remaining before the game is finished?
A: It's hard to tell, honestly. If I had to give an estimate I'd say were halfway through the story, but the developement is almost as organic as the choices and new paths always pop up. There are still lots of things for Ashley and her friends to experience.
That was just after v0.11 iirc (the one with the party with Jack, Tyrone, Iris and Jess... a lot have happened since then, lol), so ending the game with v0.27 or so sounds like sticking to the original plan imho. We'll see if she is able to give the different branches of the story satisfying endings, I trust she does, but in anycase I don't belive what she is doing is hastily "abandoning" the project. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Ragnar

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Depends on how big her business actually is. Is there anywhere that explains how much Eva is doing directly and how much is commissions that the Patreon funds are paying for?
This is kind of a hard nut to crack, but you can find the basic information .

Basically there is a fixed patreon fee of 5%, another payout fee of 1% (capped at 20$), a fee for converting USD to native currency (which depends on the country of residence but can go as high as 4% above the base exchange rate), and a payment processing fee which is another 3% + 0.30$ (but the way Patreon works this is shared among all the creators a patron is supporting, so for a person donating 1$ to only one creator this means Paypal is keeping only with this fee more than 30% of the payment but for people donating to many projects the fee is much more negligible as the payment is only processed once).

Long story short: the fees are no less than let's say 10% but can go much higher than that.

And all that is before taxes, of course, which are wildly dependant on the country of residence but for example in Europe can suppose quite a big bite. So when people say X creator is making 7K/monthly or 20K or whatever, only looking at the front page of the project they kind of are hugely wrong if talking about net income that is the important thing. Well, that's the cost of doing business using these platforms (that have another adventages, of course), lol.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
This is kind of a hard nut to crack, but you can find the basic information .

Basically there is a fixed patreon fee of 5%, another payout fee of 1% (capped at 20$), a fee for converting USD to native currency (which depends on the country of residence but can go as high as 4% above the base exchange rate), and a payment processing fee which is another 3% + 0.30$ (but the way Patreon works this is shared among all the creators a patron is supporting, so for a person donating 1$ to only one creator this means Paypal is keeping only with this fee more than 30% of the payment but for people donating to many projects the fee is much more negligible as the payment is only processed once).

Long story short: the fees are no less than let's say 10% but can go much higher than that.

And all that is before taxes, of course, which are wildly dependant on the country of residence but for example in Europe can suppose quite a big bite. So when people say X creator is making 7K/monthly or 20K or whatever, only looking at the front page of the project they kind of are hugely wrong if talking about net income that is the important thing. Well, that's the cost of doing business using these platforms (that have another adventages, of course), lol.
I don't mean how much Eva is getting. I mean how much is Eva paying for. Does Eva do every aspect of the game themselves or are there outside contractors paid to help? Are there expenses related to the business we don't know? That kind of stuff.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I don't mean how much Eva is getting. I mean how much is Eva paying for. Does Eva do every aspect of the game themselves or are there outside contractors paid to help? Are there expenses related to the business we don't know? That kind of stuff.
Ah, ok. I didn't understood you correctly, sorry about that :)

As far as we know Eva has said this is a solo project, meaning she is doing all the writing, art and coding alone; and the last goal (at 10K) featured in the Patreon page would involve hiring a programmer. There is people doing the proofreading for her (not being a native english speaker), but I don't know if the get some money reward in return. Also has talked about wanting to hire more help for the next project in this last post. But in general I guess we don't really know her expenses, no.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well i hope that she will add Jess relationship path on the good side when you choose to live with Jess. It was interesting to see Jess go from bad to good just by being a good friend to her. So far we really get mostly bad jess stuff.

Reactions: maxusmaus

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Version numbers (0.14, 0.21, etc) never meant there were to be 100 updates before the end of the game, that's not how (usually) version numbers in software development works.
Working in that area myself, I'm well aware how software version numbers work, but then again, there are no hard enforced rules - and going from 0.2 to 1.0 always feels strange to me.
Regardless, I wasn't actually basing my statement on the version number but on a statement someone made on this thread which I misremembered as citation from Eva, so I stand corrected - thanks for clearing that up.

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
Hello! Is it legal to download games like this from this site? Will there be any consequences etc.

4.70 star(s) 382 Votes