Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I personally would have liked to see EvaKiss's take on a Good Wife Gone Bad story where the MC is a mother and wife, smoking hot MILF who cucks her husband in various obscene and humiliating ways. But looks like she plans a fantasy route instead (which admitedly could also be very good if it involves the female MC getting a lot of monster dick).

Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Парни что вы думаете насчет перевода? Например Русский язык? Нужна помощь. Мы можем выложить пока что Демо-версия

Guys what you think about translation? For Example Russian Language?
We need Help. We can release For now Demo - Version

Loli25

Aug 28, 2017
Парни что вы думаете насчет перевода? Например Русский язык? Нужна помощь. Мы можем выложить пока что Демо-версия

The demo of translation is far from good. I could help with translating into Russian.

Reactions: Burn85

Migral

Aug 2, 2017

My opinion:

first of all I'm a fan of this game myself so don't blame me, but honestly what she or he (I think it's a guy) is doing here makes absolutely no sense to me, I mean EK has been doing this for about a year and a half for and earn a little more than $ 7000.-- (I don't earn that much and I'm an adult with a family) and now because of no new patrons EK crying around?? Come on? I mean there are other devs who make equally good or even better games and none of them howls around, it seems to me that EK wants to play the panic card...honestly if EK earns too little with something she/he likes to do, then EK should do another job which makes her/him less happy and earns more for it, just like many of us probably have to do...

but I will continue to play gggb and the new one then of course also;)

Reactions: Homoandrogynous

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • The decline of the game is, the money is less and less are the Creator of the girl. She even wrote about it on the game page.. gotta do something.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018

• I would be grateful if you translate. Can help but only with the help interpreter.
    Буду благодарен если переведете. Могу помочь но только с помощью переводчика.

Reactions: Johnson2588

Saafi05

Jul 11, 2018
I played v 0.18 a lot...

I did 3 blind playthroughs. All of them felt different and rewarding no matter how many good or bad points I had. This game is full of sex scenes and I liked each of them.

I like the story and I care for most of the characters.

I like the art style (except the hands...). Not the prettiest I've seen, but it is pretty good and unique.

I like to be an asshole in Video games(I ate a baby, once)and I still felt bad about what I did to Iris.

I would have liked to choose more than the first outfit, but they're forced on you based on the other choices you make. Most of them are good, but I hate printed leopard...

The thing I dislike the most about this game is how sometimes, I'm forced into a choice, although another choice available in a previous playthrough would have made sense...It only happened 3 or 4 times and wasn't that frustrating.

This game is definitely in my top 5 +18 VN...

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
hi so anyone can tell me how to. save Eric? i tried to be a good girl but still he died. what should i do and what don't touch. I'm to dumb to understand the scene guide

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Okay GGGB is pretty good for what it is I have however seen some ups and downs here and there but overal one of the greater games out at the moment,

I think it would be a good idea to just after 21 full release to just work on 22 slowly and polish out a bit from the last updates and fill in whatever she thinks are gaps in the last 2 or 3 releases so she can plan anything after 22 in a more satisfying order.
Another thing I notice people here also saying that ending in 6 more updates seems rushed, I am pretty sure if you carefully read she said at the least, meaning not going to be done in 6 and even IF it is done in 6 she never said she was going to release those updates every month, for all we know she could end up with the last 3 or 4 releases taking 2 or 3 months to bring em out in a decent size for the time span it took to make them and then focus on all the lose ends after finishing the game. I prefer an ending then to an abandonment any day. Another thing I doubt she is complaining about her pay, from what I am seeing is she earns more then enough to live and enjoy life while being able to focus on her projects, what she IS saying however is what she would want for the future and that requires a solid plan and funds which by what she earns would not be enough, if she were to actually want to start a studio then she is not wrong that 7000 is not enough it is not a panic it is a fact. She is not demanding people paying more, all she wants is for if people are fans to help her out by advertising the game a bit more in hopes of being able to maybe start up a small studio which in turn could have more people working on a game and maybe bring us a higher quality and bigger game with much more features then she can provide on her own. just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Cabot

kokojomyo

Jan 11, 2018
When going the good girl route, if you ask Eric for an open relationship and don't sleep with anyone when he comes back and asks Ashley how many sexual partners did she have she says "alright, let me think", "I think that's all mabye i'm forgetting something", "are you mad do you hate me", is this a bug?

4.70 star(s) 382 Votes