duro980

Aug 12, 2018
I played the v.21 on android and it's even better on my phone. (I can masturbate in hiding more easily...)

I did a Slut/No drug playthrough and found the Bubba and the rest of the crew scene...I just participated in the clip standing out and I fucked Tyrone and to celebrate, he invited me to his party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you post the Android version download link? :)

yzazy

Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone know if blonde ash is supposed to only be on the whore ash path? (i.e not a gangster)
Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for it not to be available for thug ash, but whatever i guess.

Aside from that, all the scenes in the changelog were triggerable for me except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Does anyone know if the Dave/Ashley/Jess threesome will only work if Jess is still 'bad', or if it can also be triggered when you've reformed Jess?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version.

PC | 0.21 Alpha | 175MB: - - - -

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I just got Jack's meeting at the massage room
Thug Ashley and the gang
Thug Ashley and the gang's night out
Ethan's proposition

I still haven't found the scene with Bubba and the rest of the crew...
I did a Slut/No drug playthrough and found the Bubba and the rest of the crew scene...I just participated in the clip standing out and I fucked Tyrone and to celebrate, he invited me to his party.
Aside from that, all the scenes in the changelog were triggerable for me except the iris/dave 3some, which I don't have a save for. I'm assuming it'd require the Arthur+ Iris 3some in order to choose it.
A little disappointed there wasn't a dp for either Ash or Eva during the gang orgy.
The update only came on here yesterday.
Try using the spoiler function, when discussing it.
Have you ever thought that maybe everybody doesn't want to know the content BEFORE they play it?

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
I have a suggestion. Right now Ash only gets the daddy pubis tattoo if she's fucking Arthur but not with her daddy. There should be an option to get the tattoo if she's with her actual daddy as well.
wait, there's a daddy pubic tattoo in the game?

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
I think this is one of the most intriguing updates in a while. I'm very interested in Ethan's plan to further corrupt Ash's mom with Ash's help

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes