HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yep, in the "Good Girl"-Route nothing happens, just some blabla and finished. (Have 3 bad Points.^^)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have a real work in this playthrough
screenshot0002.png
and get this when i return home in the next scene.
screenshot0001.png

and on another play:

in the massage room with jack.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129715, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129715, in <module>
NameError: name 'sexjackgym' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
    run(restart)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129715, in script
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129715, in <module>
NameError: name 'sexjackgym' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.21ALPHA
and when filming
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129857, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129857, in <module>
NameError: name 'filmack' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
    run(restart)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129857, in script
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "[...]\GoodGirlGoneBad-021ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.21ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 129857, in <module>
NameError: name 'filmack' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Good Girl Gone Bad 0.21ALPHA
and more after that ^^ ... yeah really alpha this time :p

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Sooooooo what exactly dictates whether......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's one of the several bad calls that Evakiss did, one of the coolest things to play would have been to remain engaged with Eric and cheat all the way even after his return (think of how many cool scenes could have been created). But no, Eric can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In exchange we have these useless repetitive scenes with Jack, Dave, thug Ashley (totally ridiculous character).

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
It's one of the several bad calls that Evakiss did, one of the coolest things to play would have been to remain engaged with Eric and cheat all the way even after his return (think of how many cool scenes could have been created). But no, Eric can live only if on an open relationship (and I'm not sure but maybe you also have to be on the cuck path).
In exchange we have these useless repetitive scenes with Jack, Dave, thug Ashley (totally ridiculous character).
Ugghhh.... Dave may be ok for friend cheating but the other 2 are walking STD's.... :FeelsBadMan:

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ugghhh.... Dave may be ok for friend cheating but the other 2 are walking STD's.... :FeelsBadMan:
What??
I was talking about the scenes (pretty useless) that we have now instead of having something more interesting, I don't know where you saw me writing that I wanted them on some cheating route..!?
And anyway, even if you don't like a character is always better to have something interesting than the dull/boring/ridiculous thing that some paths became.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Agree. The problem with thug Ashley is that she is basically a junkie. Her erratic behaviour is coherent with that. But she can't get a normal job, she cut herself from normal people and goes with thugs. I think it's more interesting when behind a soft look you find real corruption. The devil in angel's boots. It should be possible to raise both good and bad levels and have a very good Ashley by day turning into a demon by night. No need for drugs, just goodwill and, probably, a nasty mind.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That IS an attractive path, and one Eva may either have missed or simply chosen not to build it. But, I do believe a total reversal path, e.g., thug, is still warranted in a game that tries to capture as many variations of character as possible.

Granted, it does come off a bit anticlimactic, but that's likely to be expected. It's not about surprising us as much as it is offering another type of Ashley, diametrically opposite of the one we open with.

As for the Jekyll/Hyde Ashley you suggest, yep, that one would be fun, too. Who knows, depending how long Eva wants to stay in the project, perhaps linking up with Ethan or even the Ryan path will turn out that way.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm completely chilled, thanks.
Is it too hard for you to understand about spoiling the game for people who might not have played it yet?
Post whatever you like, but put it in a spoiler.
Is that too much to ask?
I do not agree, and I will not use spoilers.

This is a dedicated thread about the game for discussions etc. not some random news where people suddenly get spoilered. Also the discussions are about a "public" available version here on F95 not some "insiders" talking about things most of the other readers cannot play/see.

So if someone has to take care then the people who haven't play it already. The thread would be full of spoilers, reading discussions would be quite annoying, clicking one spoiler after another. And how long after a release should people use spoilers for discussions, until you nobly granted to talk open about the game? No way!

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
What??
I was talking about the scenes (pretty useless) that we have now instead of having something more interesting, I don't know where you saw me writing that I wanted them on some cheating route..!?
And anyway, even if you don't like a character is always better to have something interesting than the dull/boring/ridiculous thing that some paths became.
LOL true. ;)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

This is a dedicated thread about the game for discussions etc. not some random news where people suddenly get spoilered. Also the discussions are about a "public" available version here on F95 not some "insiders" talking about things most of the other readers cannot play/see.

So if someone has to take care then the people who haven't play it already. The thread would be full of spoilers, reading discussions would be quite annoying, clicking one spoiler after another. And how long after a release should people use spoilers for discussions, until you nobly granted to talk open about the game? No way!
Well, thanks for your input.
Have a great day!

Reactions: Jude6

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
To be fair, I'd say that Eva is delivering one of the best games so far. I think that the thread reflects the richness of the game with all its possibilities. Nevertheless, we are spoiled brats, and we would like GGGB absolutely perfect. I have to confess that the idea of perfection didn't pop to my mind with the vast majority of the games I tried !

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Well, since I was a kid, my parents taught me that I've to have a little consideration with other people.

Reactions: Jude6
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes