rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
Hopefully next stage for beta (or whatever's next) will really show what's to come and lay out what the creator of GGGB has in mind for directions. Seeing Jack's brother and his mention of Jasmin are a couple hints. Also, the gang is up to things. I'm glad to see they haven't been tossed out of the story. Trying not to spoil anything. As usual, I'm anxious to see. Should be good.
There's not much difference in terms of content between alpha and final versions, right?
I mean, I feel the update had very little in terms of actual new content, especially explicit content, and continued teasing things that were already teased in the previous version (mother/ethan, arthur/iris), still, I wouldn't be bothered by this at all if the game wasn't supposed to end (as in being "finished") in just a few versions.
With updated as thin as this one, I'm having a hard time seeing statisfying conclusions.
But what can you do, EK will do what he or she wants to do.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which plan? Arthur currently has many devious plots going on. He is my fave...everyone else is so out in the open, only Arthur uses subterfuge. Evil bastich!

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Which plan? Arthur currently has many devious plots going on. He is my fave...everyone else is so out in the open, only Arthur uses subterfuge. Evil bastich!
true true i do like him as a character been playing with all the possibilities currently the plan with iris i know ash/dad get a hell no so i wonder if iris/Arthur get the same.

daltrey

Jun 16, 2018
plz help. I have downloaded save file. and paste to folder games/saves. but it doesn't running.
The file you dl'd was 181859_7-5-LT1.save, just rename it to 7-5-LT1.save.

FYI, the save file format is PAGE-SLOT-LT1.save, if you get naming conflicts.

loloz

May 1, 2017
Does the android version includes the threesome?I cant get a threesome! same as in real life :’(

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
In order to get the threesome with Dave in v0.21 first of all he has to be Ash's boyfriend and she has to suggest it back in v0.19 (she can do that if they had another threesome with Nat back in v0.17 iirc OR if Ash has used the dildos -just avoid the mandingo one- before when having sex with him and does it again in their date in that update).

Then the possible other sex partner will depend on Ash previous encounters.

Reactions: Mudas8

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Does the android version includes the threesome?I cant get a threesome! same as in real life :’(
my android port doesn't contain this 3some, ofc
took me only 1 minute to remove this scene
am i a cheeky one or what? :FuckYea:

do you really think, i change some code to modify the content? this isn't my job
i might fix a error, if i see one or make the ui more usable on small screens, but that's it
and btw Eva, i'm tired of removing the tit on Ash's ass in the 3some with klx and her/his/it's customer

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
In my playthrough, my Ash is a slut with a good relationship with thug Eva, Jessica, and new slut Iris, yet I wasn't able to get any threesome in v21. I went straight from the salon to the gym for the section with Jack. Does anyone know what parameters triggers one of the threesomes in the newest version?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Keeping being impressed by how there is always something to discover.

For example in my Thug Ash I went back to the time where you either accept to be their whore or refuse to be their sperm toilet. And was later surprised to see someone else had become their fucktoy and was having an extreme gangbang.
It's not even listed in the changelog and I leave you the surprise to find out who it is.

Well done.

Reactions: gmn and bosa43

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
This is answered just 4 posts above yours. First of all Dave has to be Ash's boyfriend.
Oh ok. I didn't realize Dave had to be involved, especially since there are so many people who could be involved in the threesome.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes