afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I'm completely chilled, thanks.
Is it too hard for you to understand about spoiling the game for people who might not have played it yet?
Post whatever you like, but put it in a spoiler.
Is that too much to ask?
I understand your point if I were spoiling major plotlines like what happened to Eric or Iris, etc. But I literally just used vague scene descriptions to specifically avoid spoiling things. It was pretty much the same wording as what EK used on the changelog.

I didn't even say the words gangbang or 3some or anything. So, yeah, I think you're being a little ridiculous.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is this the only game where decisions actually matter? It's crazy how many little changes you can see from playthrough to playthrough

Reactions: gmn

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Welp not much content this update if you chose the non slutty route,I chose the semi slutty route not much to that either.:FeelsBadMan:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Well, since I was a kid, my parents taught me that I've to have a little consideration with other people.
Indeed, indeed. That's what I do. If there is a new version and I haven't played it yet, I do not visit the thread and bother people to put their discussions in spoiler tags.

Maybe a completely fictional scenario makes clear what I mean. Somewhere on the internet, the-superhero-movies-board.org, the thread: Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Discussion. Time? Three days after world wide start. 99 people talking about the movie, one comes in and says: Excuse me? I haven't seen the film yet, please put all your discussions in spoiler tags. Thanks! Okay people let's talk about the film only with spoiler tags unitl, hm, until, the BD release!

That's true I give a fuck about every single minority opinion. I have to be this way, I may not do this, etc. because always one is pissed by that and 99% of the people have to be like small groups want. But that's it for me at this topic, any more and the post would be deleted for offtopic (even they are not put in spoiler tags x'D).

One last thing, use the ignore function. That's at least one good thing about the internet nowadays you can make nearly every moron disappear, without doing something illegal :)

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
...I think it's more interesting when behind a soft look you find real corruption. The devil in angel's boots. It should be possible to raise both good and bad levels and have a very good Ashley by day turning into a demon by night. No need for drugs, just goodwill and, probably, a nasty mind.
Well, I'd say that is in fact indeed possible in the game:

gggb.jpg

That's one of my Ashleys with 25+ good and bad points (31 both in this case at the end of this update).

She not only is in the good outfit without tattoos or piercings, but also got the scholarship in college and Ryan's job, is in a good financial situation even after buying the convertible, has helped her father regain his feet and reformed Jess, is in friendly terms with a sexy Eva, doesn't do drugs and in all senses appears to be a very good Ash by day... but in the other hand she has fucked people left and right (Jack, Doug, Jess, Nat & Damian, Mark, Kevin, Tyrone, Ryan and even Wilson... she just didn't join the gang), has investigated The Wheel and is quite into it, is doing the camgirl thing, iirc this one is starting to cuck Eric (got a couple similar routes with Eric being alive or not) and in general, as you put it, is quite a demon by night.

I got the impression that most people are still playing this game with a binary mindset (going full bad or full good), while getting these kind of routes is quite feasible and imho are ones of the hottest and fun to play. Just my two cents.

loloz

May 1, 2017
Hello about the threesome scene in the 0.21 changelig.Is it available on Alpha?How do i trigger it if so?ty.

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Well, gotta keep in mind this is the "alpha" stage. I have a few different saves and the first I attempted with the rotten to the core route (I call it), things were interesting with the gang, mother/Ethan and Jack/his brother scenes. It goes to show how much content there possibly can be. It seemed like a teaser, but still fun stuff.

The routine of playing trying to remain good had a lot less going on, but some opportunities to make things happen, but making some bad decisions I imagine (examples such as deciding to get involved with Arthur down the road or Ethan, which is possible for the mostly good path, I think).

Hopefully next stage for beta (or whatever's next) will really show what's to come and lay out what the creator of GGGB has in mind for directions. Seeing Jack's brother and his mention of Jasmin are a couple hints. Also, the gang is up to things. I'm glad to see they haven't been tossed out of the story. Trying not to spoil anything. As usual, I'm anxious to see. Should be good.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Right now, the storyline about Arthur blackmailing Ashley (if she fell for the roofie after the funeral) may be my favorite concept in the whole game. I hope that leads to a lot of scenes in the next updates...

Reactions: xhyntos

svr2

Jun 8, 2017
Webcam show
Style choices Downtown
Meeting Jack at the gym
Ethan’s proposition
Thug Ashley’s night out

i don't have date and threesome, wtf. Only this 5 scenes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Webcam show
Style choices Downtown
Meeting Jack at the gym
Ethan’s proposition
Thug Ashley’s night out

The only threesome I got was with Dave and Jack I can't seem to get the other ones. So if anyone has any pointers

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Webcam show
Style choices Downtown
Meeting Jack at the gym
Ethan’s proposition
Thug Ashley’s night out

You didn't get the new drug scene?

The only threesome I got was with Dave and Jack I can't seem to get the other ones. So if anyone has any pointers
The 2 other guys are:
- Doug: if Ashley had sex with him.
- Bubba: if, at the poolparty, she had sex with him, either around the pool or inside. If she ended up with Jolene and Tyrone, she can call him and he will tell her to borrow his homie Bubba.

For the girls, it's pretty much the same thing:
- Natasha: if they are good friends or they had a threesome.
- Iris: only if they are good friends.
- Jessica: if she's bad.

Reactions: KDXvd and bosa43

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
How do you get the threesome with Dave and Iris?
I manage to get the rest in the list but not Iris. Even the playthrough that I cheated Iris to do incest with Arthur

JosieLoire

Jul 3, 2018
I'm in love with this game, can't wait for more. I got so sad when I reached the end of the content, wanted more and more. I played the full slut bad route (No wonder...) but I'm glad that there are many other choices. I think I'll play them all, one full good and one 50/50. Congratulations on your awesome work ♥ I'm in love with the art and with the story so far ~ Keep it up!

loloz

May 1, 2017
Sorry to bother about the threesome again i have 8 different saves with different routes playing none of them led me to a threesome with dave.Can you help?I play on android.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
How did you get Jack involved? I tried couple of scenarios and can't get Iris or Jack.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes