afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Keeping being impressed by how there is always something to discover.

For example in my Thug Ash I went back to the time where you either accept to be their whore or refuse to be their sperm toilet. And was later surprised to see someone else had become their fucktoy and was having an extreme gangbang.
It's not even listed in the changelog and I leave you the surprise to find out who it is.

Well done.
Hmm...How do you get this? I'm intrigued.

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
hey guys! I would like to know if it is legal to download this kind of games from mega in the uk etc.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hmm...How do you get this? I'm intrigued.
Ok I don't know the exact parameters and don't want to ruin the surprise, but hopefully you have a bunch of saves otherwise start from scratch.
- need to follow a Thug Ash gameplay, i.e. do what Wilson wants in the club the first time you meet and after, do drugs etc...
- I also am pretty sure you need to do a lot of instagram and camming, so you have a bunch of notoriety
- keep other girls friendly to you but as sluty as possible (don't want to say who in particular)
- at some point the gang will make you a proposition to stop dealing for them but be their whore, because your notoriety could cause you to be recognised and bring trouble. Options will be 'Ok, sounds like a good deal' or 'No, I'm no sperm toilet'. Choose No (if choose Ok, you get the Thug Ash gangbang of 0.19)
- continue the story with any choice you want (being naughty or not with others makes no difference to me)
- after a while you'll be going back to the backstreet, meet Enrico who takes you back to the gang, then you will see someone else 'loving being roughed up like a cheap fucktoy

Good luck!

Reactions: itssammyl

Tyrant997

Mar 18, 2018
Ok I don't know the exact parameters and don't want to ruin the surprise, but hopefully you have a bunch of saves otherwise start from scratch.
- need to follow a Thug Ash gameplay, i.e. do what Wilson wants in the club the first time you meet and after, do drugs etc...
- I also am pretty sure you need to do a lot of instagram and camming, so you have a bunch of notoriety
- keep other girls friendly to you but as sluty as possible (don't want to say who in particular)
- at some point the gang will make you a proposition to stop dealing for them but be their whore, because your notoriety could cause you to be recognised and bring trouble. Options will be 'Ok, sounds like a good deal' or 'No, I'm no sperm toilet'. Choose No (if choose Ok, you get the Thug Ash gangbang of 0.19)
- continue the story with any choice you want (being naughty or not with others makes no difference to me)
- after a while you'll be going back to the backstreet, meet Enrico who takes you back to the gang, then you will see someone else 'loving being roughed up like a cheap fucktoy

Good luck!
Write under the spoiler whom you mean as new toy of gang

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Ah, I think it's the club where I went wrong as I've done everything else...Looks like I'm starting from scratch. Thanks, btw.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated November 10, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad [v0.21 Final] [EvaKiss]- Original Size: 855MB

Download PC (182MB): - - -

Download Mac (183MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Archangells

Jun 6, 2018
  • Leaves why the popularity and income from this game Eva, it is not clear why the guys, but maybe she will change her mind to do the continuation.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have to say, I admire all you guys who keep track of all these paths. I just start over and make new choices and then save the outcome to continue next time.

Yes, I'll admit, I'm testing Renpy's capacity for save games, but I like it because I can focus on the game and not remember what I did and didn't do. The "skip" already read dialogue really helps make dozens of new choices without much pain.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes