greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Iirc the open relationship path is in the Good Girl route.
The question still remains, who is there for her to interact with if she's a 'good' girl?

The only 'good'-ish male characters are:
a. Dave - he currently has a girlfriend and breaking them up so she can go out with him isn't that 'good'.
b. Doug - maybe, he's single and interested although doesn't seem that bright or deep.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
What is left (sex wise) for the good girl to do?

Her boyfriend is overseas so there is no interactive sex for her except maybe some phone/text/video based. I suppose she could dump the boyfriend before finding herself a replacement but so far there haven't been any real 'good' single candidates and that's not really good girl-ish this to do anyway, nor is starting an incestuous relationship with her father.
Indeed, therein lies the challenge, and I'm curious to what EvaK can do with it. She's done a good job with the story so far, so I think she may be up to the challenge. But it certainly is more of a challenge to make that path interesting and satisfying, especially in the scope of an adult-oriented game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
- You get great grades, yet still are out a scholarship.
- You lose your best friend, most likely to the depths of drug addiction and being a fucktoy for some nasty gangbangers.
- Your boyfriend is still gone for several months.
- Your home is still broken, even if your dad isn't as broken as other paths.
- Of course you miss out all the sex besides a couple scenes with the boyfriend and a voyeur encounter if you peep on Natasha at the bookstore and possibly the beach if you invite her
So being good is not worth it. And remember the name of the game Good Girl Gone Bad.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
a. Dave - he currently has a girlfriend and breaking them up so she can go out with him isn't that 'good'.
b. Doug - maybe, he's single and interested although doesn't seem that bright or deep.
If Ash goes Good girl route Eva goes Bad girl, so she can tell David about her cheating and so on.
Doug is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he wants to be Ash boyfriend or fuck buddy.
Then we have the incest route, only in Good girl route.
Finally EvaKiss can use Natasha, Tyrone, the rich guy, Eric's sister or new npcs in that route too.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
I tried out that path to see how it went and it really isn't very satisfying to go the very good girl route:
- You get great grades, yet still are out a scholarship.
- You lose your best friend, most likely to the depths of drug addiction and being a fucktoy for some nasty gangbangers.
- Your boyfriend is still gone for several months.
- Your home is still broken, even if your dad isn't as broken as other paths.
- Of course you miss out all the sex besides a couple scenes with the boyfriend and a voyeur encounter if you peep on Natasha at the bookstore and possibly the beach if you invite her.

It will be interesting to see how EvaK expands that route. Done a good job on giving a lot of choices and showing the results of choices. I'm curious to see if she can make the good girl route actually satisfying and worthwhile to play, or if it will be just a "yeah you're a good girl, hope being cucked by life is fun for you" option.
My opinion is that the 'most good' Ash is not necessarily the one that just takes whichever option looks like the most goody-toe shoes at the time. For example, Ash that is willing to just relax a little bit is in a position to have a reasonable amount of fun at a party and keep the sleazy Jack away from her good friend Eva when she's drunk. An Ash that just is maxing out her good points won't have that flexibility.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...she can tell David about her cheating...
While talking to David about Eva's current problems is a 'good' thing for a good friend to do, trying to break them up isn't because of his feelings for Eva. And how much does 'good' Ash (not the player who's played more than one path) actually know about what Eva is getting up to, and more importantly Eva's reasons.

Doug ... boyfriend or fuck buddy.
Ash has a boyfriend (even though she may have an 'open' relationship agreement) and I don't believe she knows about him being willing to settle for a fuck buddy instead. And would a 'good' girlfriend actually consider a boyfriend relationship with two guys at the same time when she will have to end up hurting one of them when she has to dump them.

Then we have the incest route, only in Good girl route.
I can't think of any societies that consider incest a 'good' type of relationship for a 'good' girl to have.

...can use Natasha, Tyrone, the rich guy
In order: already has a boyfriend, thug and drug dealer, and already has a girlfriend.

...Eric's sister
She appears to be single, so definitely a possibility.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
It doesn't feel pushed or forced at all in my opinion. I've tried it and it seems you really have to play a very specific path (very good girl) if you want to go into that direction. And how many players want Ashley to be a good girl? XD

So far there is no actual incest content in the game, just strong hints that something could happen in future updates. It is still possible that there may never be an incest scene.
Im playing it because unlike many other games you can be a " good girl " i dont wanna see ashley getting banged by some randoms :)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Im playing it because unlike many other games you can be a " good girl " i dont wanna see ashley getting banged by some randoms :)
Wow! Really? Then you seem to be the famous exception to the rule. ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
-David and Ash have some story, if Eva goes full slut on him, and they end together I don't see how that can be considered bad.
-Open relationship means Ash can have fuck buddies as can Eric too, If its a consensual thing is not bad, at least not for the adults involved.
-Incest route, another point of personal morality, some good girls can love their parents TOO much, It has nothing to do with society views. Taboo doesn't mean bad.
-Natasha seems to be into open relationships too.
-Tyrone is a dealer? I think he is a rap star or something like that.

Anyway, being a good girl doesn't mean being the Virgin Mary, people have sex, good people and bad people alike.

Last edited:

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
This is an excellent game. A breath of fresh air among what seems an infinite amount of games nowadays. I love the art style, and the way the story unfolds. Evakiss seems to be gearing up to amp up the content, so hopefully the next update can work out some of the kinks I have.

The incest route being on the "good" girl side is bollocks. I can see the potential of that being a gateway towards a more corrupted Ashley, but the Dad content is so scarce that it makes it pointless. As a matter of fact (meaning my opinion)... the whole good girl side is lacking. It's so gutted compared to the corruption side that it feels pointless. Hopefully Evakiss can amend for this down the road.

And, of course! More girl on girl content is always appreciated. Can't wait to take Iris for a spin. The thought of sexing my ex-boyfriends sister behind his back (or upfront) is awesome.

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
This is an excellent game. A breath of fresh air among what seems an infinite amount of games nowadays. I love the art style, and the way the story unfolds. Evakiss seems to be gearing up to amp up the content, so hopefully the next update can work out some of the kinks I have.

The incest route being on the "good" girl side is bollocks. I can see the potential of that being a gateway towards a more corrupted Ashley, but the Dad content is so scarce that it makes it pointless. As a matter of fact (meaning my opinion)... the whole good girl side is lacking. It's so gutted compared to the corruption side that it feels pointless. Hopefully Evakiss can amend for this down the road.

And, of course! More girl on girl content is always appreciated. Can't wait to take Iris for a spin. The thought of sexing my ex-boyfriends sister behind his back (or upfront) is awesome.
I agree completely. Good stuff.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Open relationship ... a consensual thing...
I understand what an 'open relationship' can mean as both my parents were Swingers many years ago, I don't care one way or the other on the subject and personally base my response to the subject on how my partner feels about topic.

In this case the idea of an 'open relationship' wasn't thought up by either Ash or Eric, so it is difficult to determine how consensual the idea really was.

...another point of personal morality...
Morals by their very nature are social constructs and we choose on a personal level which ones we accept to follow, although there are many external factors that influence our choices. The same is true of the proscription of the concept of Incest and what currently defines a 'good' girl to any particular group of people.

Anyways, being a good girl doesn't mean being the virgin Mary, people have sex, good people and bad people alike.
I never stated she had to abstain from sex to be accepted as a 'good' girl either socially or by herself, I just stated that her sexual options were limited along that path.

Reactions: Arcane666 and Aiden

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I never stated she had to abstain from sex to be accepted as a 'good' girl either socially or by herself, I just stated that her sexual options were limited along that path.
My point is that I don't see the game like your classic nip game, Pure virginal route/Hyper Slut route, so we can expect more sexual options in the Good girl path in the future.

Reactions: Satiro

bling902

Jun 25, 2017
Welcome to the fanclub! :D
Thanks!
GGGB was a nice break from all these 3Dassets-based games.
<removed for the sake of keeping things on topic>
I'm glad that Eva Kiss provides such a nice story which is really different (more mature) from almost any other xxx game :)

And I really like how it looks. She (he?) is really talented with 2d drawing

Last edited by a moderator:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@bling902 , I did not play BB. Therefore, i cannot compare it with GGGB but i agree rest of your comment. She is also the only one that i support at patreon site right now.
I love this game because every path is rewarding. All of them have their own unique 2d-arts and the most important thing is that player has the full control of the game. You can play however you like. Developer does not force you to choose a path to have content. My favourite game along with DMD.

Reactions: Satiro

bling902

Jun 25, 2017
@bling902 , I did not play BB. Therefore, i cannot compare it with GGGB but i agree rest of your comment. She is also the only one that i support at patreon site right now.
I love this game because every path is rewarding. All of them have their own unique 2d-arts and the most important thing is that player has the full control of the game. You can play however you like. Developer does not force you to choose a path to have content. My favourite game along with DMD.
Yep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't want to spoil BB for you,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
My point is that I don't see the game like your classic nip game, Pure virginal route/Hyper Slut route, so we can expect more sexual options in the Good girl path in the future.
I was rather put out that I lost good girl points for refusing to sleep with Eric. I felt quite objectified!

Reactions: xenos87 and UncleVT
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes