Chel

Jun 1, 2017
"

Hey guys!
So I'm officially finished with my desk job and from now on my main job will be developing GGGB! I worked like crazy this past month to bring you a full feature update and I have a lot of catching up to do with family and friends. I'll be on a five-day trip starting on the 12th, but I'll try to relase the DLC version before that.

I've been working on v0.8 already and I have almost all the art completed :) So basically now I have to write and code the game! Stay tuned for more GGGB!
"

:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
People talking about BB in a nother games thread even tho BB itself has like 2-3 threads dedicated to it.... whaaat

Reactions: Pagot

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Let's keep the discussion about games in their threads. Really no point in discussing bb here...

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I had to talk myself out of ponying up 30 buckaroos for the DLC... I am so tempted to do it. Hopefully another supporter can do it.

Reactions: xenos87

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know what's the last post called "Brainstorming" about?
She's asking Patrons to spitball ideas for good girl Ashley story branch. So far, patrons seem to be suggesting along the lines of willing cuck Eric, Incest, Open Relationship Ashley getting with Dave, and some blackmail.

Reactions: Chel

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
She's asking Patrons to spitball ideas for good girl Ashley story branch. So far, patrons seem to be suggesting along the lines of willing cuck Eric, Incest, Open Relationship Ashley getting with Dave, and some blackmail.
Got it. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Got it. Thanks a lot.
Not really a fan of the willing cuck or incest thing (well except maybe incest threesome with mom and her new BF, but yeah nothing with her dad, he's gross). Wish the poll was available to us lower paying plebes.

Reactions: Namco15

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
im just worried that she doesnt know where she want the good Ashley story to go but have to create a poll for one of the routes. Worrying.

Apr 11, 2017
I had to talk myself out of ponying up 30 buckaroos for the DLC... I am so tempted to do it. Hopefully another supporter can do it.
As far as I remember, these DLCs are "only" a few scenes from the next Version ahead, like a "preview", but already IN this Version, not just a "coming up next..." thing.
Or am I wrong?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
im just worried that she doesnt know where she want the good Ashley story to go but have to create a poll for one of the routes. Worrying.
That is a possibility. But creating a poll to simply see if your own ideas match those of your patrons is also possible.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
As far as I remember, these DLCs are "only" a few scenes from the next Version ahead, like a "preview", but already IN this Version, not just a "coming up next..." thing.
Or am I wrong?
Yup, you're right. The so called "DLC" is just a preview version containing the first few scenes from the next version. I remember that someone even proposed her to change the name for something like "preview version". This way people wouldn't be misled into thinking that there's some additional content in those DLC versions and that they're missing part of the story.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes