Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm just waiting for a full lesbian path and i'll be happy.

I have absolutely no problem playing a female MC but i'm not a fan of chatting blokes up.

Bring on the wimmin folk.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the v.0.5 walkthrough still the only one that exists, or has it been updated but not shared?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't see the problem with the Good Girl route, as long as Good Ashley =/= Pure virgin.
-Being a good influence and changing Jessica and Irish through lesbian magic.
-David and Little Chad are obvious options for single Ash, and maybe open relationship Ash too.
-Gym's Trap girlfriend, Dom/Sub relationship.
-Introducing some Cop/love interest in the blackmail route.
-And so on...

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
anyone give 0.7 walkthrough please
The person who writes a walkthrough for this game would deserve a damn medal. Far too many decisions with impact on the story. I have savegames for four different routes and that's a tiny number compared to all the possibilities.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I dont Think that there are a walkthrough for 0.7. Half the fun , to me atleast with this game is to trying out the different routes yourself. It isnt a game where you can go "wrong" in that sense.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
anyone give 0.7 walkthrough please
Maybe it's not a very player friendly option, but you can always just decrypt scripts.rpa, open script.rpy that's inside of it with renpy dev tools and simply read through the code. That's what I always do after finishing each update at least once. That way I can check on all the possible scene/dialogues variations, what variables are responsible for them and so on.

It's pretty easy, too. All you need to look at are names of viarables, which are bascially normal text. You don't need any coding knowledge, even if you want to modify script to your liking.

One example of when variables are used in scenes is can be like this:

if hateeric == True:
Part of scene var A here.​
else:
Part of scene var B here.​

So if you decided to be angry on Eric after he told you he's going to Somalia, then the variable $ hateeric is set to True (if you chose the neutral answer or to support him, then $ hateeric stays at False), and you get to see/read var A of that specific scene/part of scene. If anything else, you get the var B of that scene.

There are some more small variations, but all of renpy's code is bascially plain text, so you should easily understand most of it.

As for tools:

Renpy/.rpa extractor:

Renpy SDK:

Example on how to use .RPA Extractor:
(Hopefully I can post these links here. If not, then sorry and please delete them.)

And that's about it. Maybe it's not as friendly as written walkthrough, but this way you can discover all the possible variations of the story and do it after each update.

Hope it helps a bit. c:

frienimie

Aug 6, 2017
Hey all! First post on this thread - thanks for having me.

In the picture previews on the Patreon page, there's a picture of Jack taking a selfie with (what looks to be) Iris or Eva giving him a blowjob.

Is this some art work or is this part of the game I've missed?

Thanks in advance!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017

In the picture previews on the Patreon page, there's a picture of Jack taking a selfie with (what looks to be) Iris or Eva giving him a blowjob.

Thanks in advance!
I don't see such a picture on the Patreon page and as far as I know Patreon doesn't allow such pics to be public.

But I can take a guess which selfie you mean. There is an event where you see a selfie of Jack while Eva gives him a blowjob.

This game is really incredibly complex. I've made around 10 playthroughs and I'm still not sure I have seen everything.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017

Thanks in advance!
It's part of the game.

After the drinking game with Eva, Iris, Tyrone and Jack you need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
Anyone know what is in DLC not paying 30$ for 1 scene
0.7 DLC is posted on the previous page, so you don't have to pay for this one.

As for what's in it... All those DLC's are basically a preview versions of the next update with first few scenes in them.

This one has 1 small and 1 bigger scene. Nothing overly sexual in them, if that's what you hoped for. The bigger scene does have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
i second notion for the v7 walkthrough i read a few pages back or just 1 page back about using a program to check scripts and i have no clue on how to read that stuff some if anyone has a walkthrough thatll be good

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
i second notion for the v7 walkthrough i read a few pages back or just 1 page back about using a program to check scripts and i have no clue on how to read that stuff some if anyone has a walkthrough thatll be good
To make such a complete walkthrough it, would take hours and it would be to complex to be useful. Just play different routes and you will see all the content.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
"

Just wanted to let you know I'm back and I'll be working on v 0.8 this whole week. I want to publish the alpha soon, if I can by next weekend, but this update will have a good number of scenes and variations! I allways end up adding more content than what I had planned, so I hope I can stick to what I have in mind.
Thanks for sticking with me. I hope you'll enjoy more GGGB. I want to give as much content as possible to you and as soon as possible.
"

Possible 0.8v alpha this weekend. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes