Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
I can't believe how fast she works tbh. I stumpled upon this game when she had like 40$ per month on her patreon, the version that was out at the time only went until the first party at Vixxen. I replayed that shit like 20 times, trying to find every nook and cranny. That was like early may, it's mid september (so barely 5 months) and it's so much bigger now. Every update adds a nice chunk to it, and they come regularly too! It's a nice change of pace from all the constant vaporware games that are never finished or take forever to get updated with disappointing content.

All this while managing to keep the story with a very grounded and realist feel to it, with good writing (the characters all have their own personalities and don't act like brainless fuck dolls to the player) and very decent art.

I wish there were more games like this. I hope she keeps this up for a long while.

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
"

Just wanted to let you know I'm back and I'll be working on v 0.8 this whole week. I want to publish the alpha soon, if I can by next weekend, but this update will have a good number of scenes and variations! I allways end up adding more content than what I had planned, so I hope I can stick to what I have in mind.
Thanks for sticking with me. I hope you'll enjoy more GGGB. I want to give as much content as possible to you and as soon as possible.
"

Possible 0.8v alpha this weekend. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Just wanted to say "thank you for creating what is i think the best erotic game out there story and choice wise".
Don't get a burnout or something though, try to keep having fun what you are doing. I know all those fans(and money of course) also apply pressure but 90% of us wouldnt mind waiting a bit longer sometimes if that means you will keep the quality as high as it is now. Take good care of yourself. Go to a spa or something hehe ;-) That being said the game so far is impressive, horny and some routes are as wrong as i want them to be, i love that she loves her daddies so much ;-). Thank you for creating this lovely game, keep it up and when the motivation of this game is gone bring it to a fantastic end, hopefully not too soon hehe so you can create more of there amazing games. Thank you so much...my native language is not english so don't grammarnazi me ;-)

Reactions: BurningSun and T800

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

Evakiss is asking instagram comments for this picture which will be in v0.8
Dunno but judging from her clothes it will appear for good path.
I think i have those clothes in one path, where Ash is not so "good" but also not a slut.
I could be wrong though, so correct me if i'am. I have so many saves i lost track at this point..
i think i have to start over.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017

Patreon showed that it was a poll, or am i mistaken?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's in Ver 0.7 DLC already.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Patreon showed that it was a poll, or am i mistaken?
It is not a poll, people comment below and evakiss will choose the best one.

@Ragnar , i am not high level patreon so i don't know about DLC but if it is the case he might edit comments for her instagram. I am gonna sent whole post to prevent confusion. He do this time to time and took comments of his patreons and adds to the game.

Show Ashley some love by writing down what would you comment in her Instagram picture!

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It is not a poll, people comment below and evakiss will choose the best one.

@Ragnar , i am not high level patreon so i don't know about DLC
DLC version was posted in this thread some days ago, It must be in the OP probably.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I think i have those clothes in one path, where Ash is not so "good" but also not a slut.
I could be wrong though, so correct me if i'am. I have so many saves i lost track at this point..
i think i have to start over.
This outfit is because you have more good points than bad points, if you had more bad points it would be the one she buys with jess, you can choose which outfit one time and then it starts to depend on the points.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
This outfit is because you have more good points than bad points, if you had more bad points it would be the one she buys with jess, you can choose which outfit one time and then it starts to depend on the points.
Oh yeah i know, that depending on bad/good choices the clothes changes. Its just that i have so many saves from diffrent routes with tiny, tiny diffrent choices that im so lost at what does what in this game.
Maybe i should write down a readme file as what save is what.
Anyway Thanks!:happyblush

Reactions: JC23

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Oh yeah i know, that depending on bad/good choices the clothes changes. Its just that i have so many saves from diffrent routes with tiny, tiny diffrent choices that im so lost at what does what in this game.
I already wrote a list for my saves. :cool:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yeah the clothes are the only easy thing to track since it's just the points, but this games it's just too "branchy"(I love it!). I didn't even know that eva could be in the party until I extracted the images and scripts and it was after 2 playthroughs.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah the clothes are the only easy thing to track since it's just the points, but this games it's just too "branchy"(I love it!). I didn't even know that eva could be in the party until I extracted the images and scripts and it was after 2 playthroughs.
I.. i.. i kinda used up all the save slots::|::happyblush
I also love the branchy way, but you need to pretty much make your own guide.
Or you going to get lost at some point. Unless you just going with like 1good 1bad play.

Reactions: JC23

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I.. i.. i kinda used up all the save slots::|::happyblush
I also love the branchy way, but you need to pretty much make your own guide.
Or you going to get lost at some point. Unless you just going with like 1good 1bad play.
Too bad I can never go supergood or super bad in any game, another thing that I love in this game is even though when you play trying to balance things doesn't feel like you're being cut out, it feels more like you are getting the story you want. It's way too good!! This has become my new favorite game by far. Lookin' forward for the new update.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well i mean since the incest is on the good girl route, if you want that stuff you have to play good girl. I dont know how far into the good zone you must go before you get locked in/out of it though. I kinda want some more lesbian stuff hopefully with Jessica. Or some more action with that Jasmine i think the name was.

Jun 30, 2017
You can actually go over page 9. It just get's hard to filter back and forth. But there's where I save all the scenes so I can revisit them. :p
Yeah I have like 15 pages worth of saves right now, it gets very confusing which saves are which and what paths they relate to. But hey, I ain't going to complain about all that replayability.

Reactions: Pagot

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yup! I am past page 9 some time ago. I just save all the scenes as well where I have to make choices. It is getting pretty confusing remembering everything though when I want go back and change a path. I usually look at the date and time of save as a memory jolt.

Reactions: Pagot
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes