Chel

Jun 1, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

tbh, i was replaying the game yesterday, and i realized that i enjoy the instagram stories the most (on the bad girl side).

Reactions: Shadde03

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

tbh, i was replaying the game yesterday, and i realized that i enjoy the instagram stories the most (on the bad girl side).
Oh you too? thats one of the things i really like about this game.
And yeah ofc, the bad girl side is the most fun cause..well she's bad to the bone!:happyblush:rolleyes:

Reactions: Shadde03

Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
Oh you too? thats one of the things i really like about this game.
And yeah ofc, the bad girl side is the most fun cause..well she's bad to the bone!:happyblush:rolleyes:
I'm imagining there's going to be a prostitution route at some point from that guy who always comments on bad Ashley's pics.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I'm imagining there's going to be a prostitution route at some point from that guy who always comments on bad Ashley's pics.
Going to be funny if you are going down the "open" relationship with Ash bf, with all the stuff she is going to post there. All i know is i never pass up the chance for ash to post a picture there!;)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
We had a real MVP last time who dropped the DLC for all of us.

Hopefully we can have a generous soul today do the same for the alpha.

Reactions: Eagle95

Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
Going to be funny if you are going down the "open" relationship with Ash bf, with all the stuff she is going to post there. All i know is i never pass up the chance for ash to post a picture there!;)
I'm hoping I can turn that open relationship into a full cuckold relationship tbh

Apr 24, 2017
I'm hoping I can turn that open relationship into a full cuckold relationship tbh
If that option is available I'd like to see that,
1. we have an open relationship
2. Eric even wants to start an instagram account to follow ash - if ash allows it
3. Ash is getting tattoo and piercing upgrade and regularly updating instagram
4. And all those creepy comments with really flaunting pictures, especially the first picture which ash sent to jack was posted way before they decided to have an open relationship and i doubt that ash ever even sent eric that kind of picture.
I'd like to see how their next conversation goes

Reactions: n0b0dy

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Scene Spoilers to look out for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you guys find more. Apparently this update is shorter in terms of timeline, but has way more side-route content. Which makes that walk through dream that much further away. XD

Last edited:

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Scene Spoilers to look out for:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you guys find more. Apparently this update is shorter in terms of timeline, but has way more side-route content. Which makes that walk through dream that much further away. XD
Points 3, 4 and 5. Heck yeah, good stuff.

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes