Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017

Hey guys, just a little update on v08 progress.
I wanted to release the alpha this weekend but I'm afraid it won't be ready :( The organic way in which I write the plot means that every little conversation ends up getting deeper than I anticipated and more often than not it creates new deviations the plot can go in. Also, I try to reflect the player choices in every dialogue, and the increasing branchiness means I have to approach each scene in various ways (for example, each Dad interaction has three permutations, one good, one bad and one neutral).

But don't worry! I've been marathoning (also sorting out various things that got in my way) and I want to relase the Alpha early next week. I'm really enjoying this update and I hope you guys will too, with all the new content and artwork I'm adding.

Thnaks again for putting up with me and I'm amazed we're already past 1000 patrons!!! It really blows my mind and it makes me want to make the game better each time.

Talk to you soon,

Kisses

Eva

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know i've mentioned this once or twice but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

I 'm just a little bit curious as to whether a full lesbian option is ever going to be available, that's all i'm waiting for.

Great work and all that I just don't make a very good straight girl, flirting with men, not my thing really.

Gimme the wimmin folk.

all the wimmins.

I'd settle for one wimmins, please, with sprinkles.

T

TMWSTW

I know i've mentioned this once or twice but I can't seem to find a clear answer.

I 'm just a little bit curious as to whether a full lesbian option is ever going to be available, that's all i'm waiting for.

Great work and all that I just don't make a very good straight girl, flirting with men, not my thing really.

Gimme the wimmin folk.

all the wimmins.

I'd settle for one wimmins, please, with sprinkles.
If you're somehow able to stop Eva from turning evil (literally the only way I could make it happen was by editing the script file) there's two scenes with her, the 1st is making out in the club and the 2nd is making out naked in the showers (and you can give her an orgasm if you're bad enough to access the bad option).

I hope that we'll eventually be able to romance Jessica via the good girl path because I have 0 interest in the male romance options.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If you're somehow able to stop Eva from turning evil (literally the only way I could make it happen was by editing the script file) there's two scenes with her, the 1st is making out in the club and the 2nd is making out naked in the showers (and you can give her an orgasm if you're bad enough to access the bad option).

I hope that we'll eventually be able to romance Jessica via the good girl path because I have 0 interest in the male romance options.
That's what i'm hoping.

As soon as a full lesbian path is available this will be up there in my top 5.

That last part is my problem, i've got no interest at all in the male relationships. So i'm stuck with waiting again but I doubt it's going to happen now.

Jun 30, 2017

Just don't have Jack fuck Eva. That's how you avoid it.

T

TMWSTW

Just don't have Jack fuck Eva. That's how you avoid it.
Yeah, I know. I literally spent a 1/2 hour using the skip button and choosing every mixture of dialogue/choice I could and still wasn't able to pull it off. Eventually I just went "fuck this" and spent 5 min figuring out how to hack the script.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, I know. I literally spent a 1/2 hour using the skip button and choosing every mixture of dialogue/choice I could and still wasn't able to pull it off. .
Its decided very early. When you to Jacks Fitnessclub the first time you need at least 4 Bad Points. Then choose "Do you like him" "I think he's hot" for a 5th Bad Point. That sets you on course for Jack. You also get 2 extra pictures of Jack grabbing your leg.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who knows how to proceed with the optimal route, the existing walkthrough ends at v.0.5

Help is needed

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Anyone who knows how to proceed with the balanced route, the existing walkthrough ends at v.0.5

Help is needed
I don't understand why people keep asking things like this. Why not just play and see what happens? I don't even know what you mean by "the balanced route". If you want to achieve something specific, just ask, but there is no "balanced route".

Reactions: Sarahzero

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I don't understand why people keep asking things like this. Why not just play and see what happens? I don't even know what you mean by "the balanced route". If you want to achieve something specific, just ask, but there is no "balanced route".
Yes, it's strange to ask for a walkthrough. 'Balanced route' possibly meant a balanced approach between 'good' and 'bad' stats and that's possible. In one of my several savegames I have 10 'good' points and 14 'bad' points at the end of V0.7.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
It's possible to avoid all sexual contact with any males if you want to pursue a lesbian route by picking the following options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that, you're locked Eva into becoming a good girl. The unavoidable encounter in which Ashley is a willing participant will be a kiss and a dance from Jack in the party, and a dance from either Eric or Dave. After which, you can kiss Eva to pretend to be a lesbian in the second party. Then you get harassed by some thugs. I've only demoed this route once, and I ended up with 10 Good, and 5 Bad points, so the shower scene did not have a 'give in to lust' option, but it does track you onto a slow burn potential lesbian relationship down the line.

Side-note: Now I know why nobody's updating guides anymore. That took awhile to type up.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
It's possible to avoid all sexual contact with any males if you want to pursue a lesbian route by picking the following options:

After that, you're locked Eva into becoming a good girl. The unavoidable encounter in which Ashley is a willing participant will be a kiss and a dance from Jack in the party, and a dance from either Eric or Dave. After which, you can kiss Eva to pretend to be a lesbian in the second party. Then you get harassed by some thugs. I've only demoed this route once, and I ended up with 10 Good, and 5 Bad points, so the shower scene did not have a 'give in to lust' option, but it does track you onto a slow burn potential lesbian relationship down the line.

Side-note: Now I know why nobody's updating guides anymore. That took awhile to type up.
And this is why if someone EVER makes a walkthrough for this game for every path/route.
We should build a statue off them on mars!

Reactions: xenos87

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Thankyou for taking the time though, I do appreciate it.

I know what you mean, I wrote a partial guide for Dreaming of Dana and it took me around 5 or 6 hours to make sure i'd got things right..

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
And this is why if someone EVER makes a walkthrough for this game for every path/route. We should build a statue off them on mars!
I actually don't mind making a walkthrough for this game... But not now. The fact that the game is unfinished makes it much harder because I wouldn't know which paths are optimal to take in order to use as crucial save points. For one, there are paths currently in the game without sex scenes, so with the 0.8 and 0.9, I'd need to rewrite majority of 0.5 through 0.7s paths. (For instance, you CAN get Doug to be your boyfriend. But it currently offers no sexual scene reward for doing so)

On top of that, unlike other games, there will be people who will want walkthroughs that avoid fetishes they detest, with the blackmail, incest and lesbian scenes in particular being either the most in-demand or undesirable. The best way to do this will most likely make a walkthrough similar to that of dating sims, with save points at certain scenes just to see all the content, then rewind progress.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I actually don't mind making a walkthrough for this game... But not now. The fact that the game is unfinished makes it much harder because I wouldn't know which paths are optimal to take in order to use as crucial save points. For one, there are paths currently in the game without sex scenes, so with the 0.8 and 0.9, I'd need to rewrite majority of 0.5 through 0.7s paths. (For instance, you CAN get Doug to be your boyfriend. But it currently offers no sexual scene reward for doing so)

On top of that, unlike other games, there will be people who will want walkthroughs that avoid fetishes they detest, with the blackmail, incest and lesbian scenes in particular being either the most in-demand or undesirable. The best way to do this will most likely make a walkthrough similar to that of dating sims, with save points at certain scenes just to see all the content, then rewind progress.
Yeah thats why its so hard since we dont know whats going to trigger what. And since this game has so many triggers/routes and still in dev. Its a mess to make a walkthrough for. But if you would make one, im sure ALOT would be grateful in here.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
I feel like a walkthrough for this game on paper would be as thick as that Skyrim strategy guide I saw the other day. XD

4.70 star(s) 381 Votes