Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
That is a possibility. But creating a poll to simply see if your own ideas match those of your patrons is also possible.
More than a poll (with options to vote for and all that) is, as the title of the post suggest, a brainstorm session with people throwing ideas in the comments. This is how the developer puts it in the text that goes with the post:

I have in mind some things for good Ashley, but this being an erotic game, is much easier to come up with scenes and situations for the bad path. Maybe you guys have some interesting ideas or suggestions! In that case, I would like to hear them, to know what you like, and maybe to draw some inspiration for future good path events to come!
I think is a good way to interact with the patrons and get some feedback, but to each their own. By the way there are plenty more suggestions being made than cuck or incest: lots of sexting and masturbation ideas, a trip to Africa to see Eric, single (or in an open relationship) Ashley getting intimate with Dave, Jessica, Tyrone or other characters but in a romantic more than slutty way, swinging, different blackmail scenarios (not all of them being a success for the “bad guys”), or even Ashley starting to write her own erotic story where she can develop her sexual fantasies without cheating and the like, etc. Don’t know which, if any, would end appearing in the game tough, as I said is not a poll with a “winner” option.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
She's asking Patrons to spitball ideas for good girl Ashley story branch. So far, patrons seem to be suggesting along the lines of willing cuck Eric, Incest, Open Relationship Ashley getting with Dave, and some blackmail.
Perhaps shockingly, I would like to see Good Girl Ashley stay a good girl. She should do well in college, maybe good enough to get a scholarship. She should remain free from drink and drugs and either stay true to Eric or (if she broke up with him) engage in chaste dating with 'nice' boys. She should not seduce Dave, nor her Dad, nor anyone else, nor engage in an open relationship or be blackmailed. Maybe she could even help some of the other characters improve themselves. Jessica is crying out to be reformed and improved. Maybe she could help Eva (if she took the bad course) back to being good again. Maybe she could even help Jack see the error of his shallow ways. Maybe she could help the police arrest arrest Wilson and Edgar.

To sum up, half the fun of Ashely becoming a "bad girl" is the contrast with what her life would have been had she stayed "good". I hope the author doesn't weaken that.

Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
Perhaps shockingly, I would like to see Good Girl Ashley stay a good girl. She should do well in college, maybe good enough to get a scholarship. She should remain free from drink and drugs and either stay true to Eric or (if she broke up with him) engage in chaste dating with 'nice' boys. She should not seduce Dave, nor her Dad, nor anyone else, nor engage in an open relationship or be blackmailed. Maybe she could even help some of the other characters improve themselves. Jessica is crying out to be reformed and improved. Maybe she could help Eva (if she took the bad course) back to being good again. Maybe she could even help Jack see the error of his shallow ways. Maybe she could help the police arrest arrest Wilson and Edgar.

To sum up, half the fun of Ashely becoming a "bad girl" is the contrast with what her life would have been had she stayed "good". I hope the author doesn't weaken that.
A route for trying to 'change' Jack and turn him into a loving boyfriend (who may or may not cheat on you) seems very good. I hope you're a patron and are able to suggest this to her, lots of sensible ideas here.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yea playing the good path atm just feels empty in some way, i guess thats why it's the "good" path. Hell i can't even remember what happens in the good path.::|:

Jun 30, 2017
It was always going to be more difficult to write for the good girl path. Especially considering the premise behind the game is the good girl eventually going bad, hence the name of the game.
I feel like staying with Eric definitely hinders the possibilities but if you're single then it shouldn't be as difficult. Though even now I'm struggling to spitball ideas for that pathway. Nonetheless Eva has said she still knows where she's going with the good girl path so that is good to hear.

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I think there's plenty of room for options that aren't total good or bad, but the idea of Ash ending up in a very sensual but committed and exclusive relationship seems very reasonable to me. I can't help but think that Tyrone would be a good option here, he seems to be a better guy than Jack, for example, even though Jack clearly has the 'ex-nice guy' vibe about him (can't you just picture him scrawny and geeky?). Plus, there's no reason why good Ash can't end up with one of the girls, or maybe help her dad get a date. Or, hell, set someone else up. Dave and Jess seem an obvious pariing to me.

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
im just worried that she doesnt know where she want the good Ashley story to go but have to create a poll for one of the routes. Worrying.
She says she has a couple ideas for the route, but is open to suggestions seeing as that it's much easier to create sexual content for the 'bad girl' route. She's also willing to draw inspiration from her patrons on occasion, I guess.

Also, I forgot to mention that lesbian encounters, as well as threesomes are also something that are being talked about in the "good girl" route. GGB pairings are what people are suggesting. Among the popular ones are the following:
Ashley x Damien x Natasha (Open relationship, with them being swingers)
Ashley x Eva (Good) x Dave (Open relationship, with Eva being attracted to Ashley as well)
Ashley x Jessica x Eva (Good) (In a relationship where Eric is okay with this because girls)
Ashley x Mom x Ethan

Last edited:

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
She says she has a couple ideas for the route, but is open to suggestions seeing as that it's much easier to create sexual content for the 'bad girl' route. She's also willing to draw inspiration from her patrons on occasion, I guess.

Also, I forgot to mention that lesbian encounters, as well as threesomes are also something that are being talked about in the "good girl" route. GGB pairings are what people are suggesting. Among the popular ones are the following:
Ashley x Nathan x Natalie (Open relationship, with them being swingers)
Ashley x Eva (Good) x Dave (Open relationship, with Eva being attracted to Ashley as well)
Ashley x Jessica x Eva (Good) (In a relationship where Eric is okay with this because girls)
Ashley x Mom x Ethan
Anything said about the lesbian and threesome encounters being available for the "bad girl" route as well?

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Anything said about the lesbian and threesome encounters being available for the "bad girl" route as well?
No word on this by my recollection from Eva. But it's heavily implied that threesomes may happen. As for the lesbian, I'm not quite sure as it seems that Eva doesn't really initiate.

People seem to be chiming in for the bad girl route too. These ones are the ones I remember:
Jack x Ashley x Jessica
Ashley x Jessica x Eva (Good)
Ashley x Jack x Natasha
Ashley x Tyrone x Iris
Ashley x Tyrone x Jack

Note though that none of this is what Eva is promising, these are the patrons talking.

Last edited:

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Lesbian, yes. Ashley and Eva in the gym shower.

Threesome, I don't remember right now. I could be wrong. There is a foursome though.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Lesbian, yes. Ashley and Eva in the gym shower.

Threesome, I don't remember right now. I could be wrong. There is a foursome though.
There is no threesome. Also the foursome is more like two couples have sex in the same room. IMO there was to little interaction between the couples besides one kiss to call it a foursome.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
There is no threesome. Also the foursome is more like two couples have sex in the same room. IMO there was to little interaction between the couples besides one kiss to call it a foursome.
OK sounds reasonable but how would you call it then? 'Two couples having sex in the same room at the same time' is waaaayyy to long. :)

Reactions: Sarahzero
4.70 star(s) 381 Votes