novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
No, not forced. There are paths where the character greatly enjoys being dominated, or things that are essentially prostitution, but it's all her choice and consensual.
And her inner monologue usually remarks she's very well aware and satisfied of her choice, and thoroughly enjoys the kinky value of the experience. It is one of the many things I appreciate about this excellent game, the MC is never a victim and is always in control of her own fate. Everything she does, she goes into it with eyes wide open and a firm step.

Although, it seems by the last update at least a few downsides of the gang lifestyle may come to bite her back in the butt. Even if she escapes police, it is questionable if she managed to keep her identity hidden, and other gang members might get arrested and give info on the others, including her, like she does if caught. We shall see.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
And her inner monologue usually remarks she's very well aware and satisfied of her choice, and thoroughly enjoys the kinky value of the experience. It is one of the many things I appreciate about this excellent game, the MC is never a victim and is always in control of her own fate. Everything she does, she goes into it with eyes wide open and a firm step.

Although, it seems by the last update at least a few downsides of the gang lifestyle may come to bite her back in the butt. Even if she escapes police, it is questionable if she managed to keep her identity hidden, and other gang members might get arrested and give info on the others, including her, like she does if caught. We shall see.
I don't think she managed to hide her identity since some people at the club filmed the whole thing, but maybe if she does get caught Ethan will step in to save her.... he seems like a man with powerful connections.

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.21
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 11.11.2018

If you could share the file by drive, please I am having difficulty downloading it from mega.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
No, not forced. There are paths where the character greatly enjoys being dominated, or things that are essentially prostitution, but it's all her choice and consensual.
Not all. If she warns Eva off Jack, Wilson finds Ashley by himself and threatens to kill Dave unless Ashley visits him. If she does, Wilson will fuck her even when she's only willing to blow him.

Then Jasmine doesn't wait for consent before getting oral sex from Ashley in the second massage scene at the gym.

And in the second to last update, of course, Arthur drugs her and rapes her... and a storyline that looks like Arthur blackmailing her into giving him more sex opens.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which once again shows, after 8,473 plays of the game, you can still find something new. I just did a new play last night that had some dialogue lines that didn't skip. Wowser!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I actually think she does - in a way. I get the gist of her recent comments on the game to mean she will start closing down some paths as she gets closer to the end of the game. As that happens, the remaining paths will probably go back to feeling "meatier".

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Not all. If she warns Eva off Jack, Wilson finds Ashley by himself and threatens to kill Dave unless Ashley visits him. If she does, Wilson will fuck her even when she's only willing to blow him.

Then Jasmine doesn't wait for consent before getting oral sex from Ashley in the second massage scene at the gym.

And in the second to last update, of course, Arthur drugs her and rapes her... and a storyline that looks like Arthur blackmailing her into giving him more sex opens.
Ah, Ok. Point taken. As much as I like this game, I only find the "bad Ash" paths really appealing, so I only play them as a rule (even if it narrows my GGGB experience). The little I know about the "good Ash" paths, I do because of comments like this one, or skimming the script. The main exceptions are my bad Ash keeping a good academic score and her scholarship, having a romance with her father (until she breaks up with him to live with Jess), and going to work at the advertising firm with Ryan. Although by default they belong to "good" paths, I modded the script to force them in my "bad" playthough, as I found them appealing enough for flavor reasons.

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I don't think she managed to hide her identity since some people at the club filmed the whole thing, but maybe if she does get caught Ethan will step in to save her.... he seems like a man with powerful connections.
Quite possibly (and this would give Ethan a serious handle on Ash, even if she so far avoided being in debt to him), or she would be forced to turn informant like she does if she is arrested, with the obvious downside of making the gang her sworn enemies. Not sure if she can bargain a deal good enough to avoid a rep in these circumstances, although it seems possible as the police appears inclined to think of her as a victim, a naive good girl fallen with the wrong company. Thankfully for her, they don't have a record of thug Ash's inner monologue showing her as an enthusiastic accomplice.

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm seems like there's a bunch of new scenes in 0.21 but I get the game over sign at exactly the same point as with the previous update

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
So this was first time playing since very early in this games development

I enjoy the open relationship option.

I like how Ashley can still be a little slutty and do some drugs without her becoming a total loser

My Ashley has 2 jobs, still with Eric and has her own place but she also fucks other guys and does cocaine often.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I just did a new play last night that had some dialogue lines that didn't skip. Wowser!
Eva sometimes fixes typos in old texts. This beta specifically she changed every 'pelvis' into 'pubis', that might explain your non-skipping texts. (Quite annoying when you check the scriptfile for changes. Although not as bad as when she changed every 'Ok' to 'OK'...)

As for ending paths I think that means that paths for minor characters will end, like Doug's girlfriend path that ended like 10 updates ago or the thug path that looks like it will end soon. So we will soon say goodbye to Kevin, Ryan, Tyrone and Jasmin, I guess.
But that makes the game not really simpler. Ending a path doesn't remove variables, they are already set. Also this paths generally don't affect the main paths so removing them wouldn't change much anyways.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i hope there's more event with good girl jessica in the future. i've played this game more than 20 times i think, trying to set every possible route :coldsweat:. from a total bitch, bad ass, submissive, total good girl, bisexual, lesbian, daddy's girl (both), jack only route, tyrone only route, etc. i'm enjoying every bit of the game. amazing job :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: SKite00

sekur07

Jun 6, 2017
I keep getting the same problem just like the guy on page 403. I keep trying to start the file and can see a window of the game for a couple of seconds and it disappears. No anti virus on my pc, even administrator rights don't help. Downloaded it from all the links provided, tried launching from two different hard drives.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes