Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The question has been answered many times already. Simply typing "keep Eric alive" in the little search box at the top right of the page and checking "this thread only" will shorten your wait.

Reactions: itssammyl

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Good Girl Gone Bad v0.21

Reactions: Pheonix97

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I have to admit that this is by far my favorite game. It's not just that I like corruption games, it's that it is very well written and even the most outrageous outcomes make sense. The only thing I'm missing is a push to the more depraved and taboo stuff, although I guess that the rabbithole with mom might lead to them. And since almost everything in this game is avoidable I don't think that anyone will complain.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
I have to admit that this is by far my favorite game. It's not just that I like corruption games, it's that it is very well written and even the most outrageous outcomes make sense. The only thing I'm missing is a push to the more depraved and taboo stuff, although I guess that the rabbithole with mom might lead to them. And since almost everything in this game is avoidable I don't think that anyone will complain.
completely agree whit you no matter how many times i play it its always fun but it does need a push to the more deep dark things.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes