GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I keep getting the same problem just like the guy on page 403. I keep trying to start the file and can see a window of the game for a couple of seconds and it disappears. No anti virus on my pc, even administrator rights don't help. Downloaded it from all the links provided, tried launching from two different hard drives.
As was noted in a suggested fix to me back then, deleting the "presplash.png" file or whatever it is seems to fix the problem in my case.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
How to get into dave route? is there any way?
Tell Eva to break up with him
Warn Dave about the thugs so he doesn't get put into coma
Let Dave paint you
Open relationship or break up with Eric
Invite Dave to the beach and have him put on sun screen

That should get you there

Reactions: Jude6
Apr 24, 2018
How to get into dave route? is there any way?
For me, I turned Eva into a drug-addicted slut, told Dave that Eva was cheating on him and encouraged them to break up, invited him to the beach, went topless and did sunscreen, did all the drawing sessions, and I eventually masturbated in front of him (requires 25 bad).

CrescentLunar

Nov 12, 2018
For me, I turned Eva into a drug-addicted slut, told Dave that Eva was cheating on him and encouraged them to break up, invited him to the beach, went topless and did sunscreen, did all the drawing sessions, and I eventually masturbated in front of him (requires 25 bad).
Yeah finally got with that way too but the difference is i don't have 25 bad but i have 0 bad and 20 good and just use the kiss him option and it works :)
but thanks for the reply, really appreciate it :D

Reactions: LivingWithLisa

danellis359

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way to clear out your saves? At this point, I've filled up every slot and have no idea which path I've taken with most of them, so I just kinda want to start from scratch and be a bit more organized.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a way to clear out your saves? At this point, I've filled up every slot and have no idea which path I've taken with most of them, so I just kinda want to start from scratch and be a bit more organized.

The "easier" route is to just keep the cursor over the save you want to erase and click the "delete" key in your keyboard.

There's a folder hidden somewhere in your temp files you can bin, but finding it may be more of a pain in the ass than just doing that.

HRyder

Jul 8, 2018
Forgive the horrendously tech-illiterate question, but is there any way to play this game (and others like it) on an ipad?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Forgive the horrendously tech-illiterate question, but is there any way to play this game (and others like it) on an ipad?
Sometimes games will have android ports but I don't think I have ever seen them for ipad

You might have to look into how to run android software on apple products

danellis359

Nov 19, 2017
The "easier" route is to just keep the cursor over the save you want to erase and click the "delete" key in your keyboard.

There's a folder hidden somewhere in your temp files you can bin, but finding it may be more of a pain in the ass than just doing that.
Thanks very much.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes