dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I was more interested in maximizing points, kinda like ultimate good / bad route if that makes any sense. Can I look inside the game somehow?
Maximizing points is not necessary, you never need all of them. It's also not really meaningful, they are somewhat random. If you want to look into the gamecode you can use to unpack it and look at script.rpy.

Reactions: Vasin

jayweston

Dec 10, 2017
How and why Eric survives then hasn't been exactly explained (yet) but I like to think the other Erics die trying to protect the cute euro chick, while an Eric that is a closeted cuck (or just jealous because of Ash's teasing) hides and saves his ass.
I think it's just because there isn't really a role for Eric in the story anymore, unless the player has decided to make him a cuck. A death is the standard way of writing a redundant character out of a story (tv soaps are notorious for this).

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I think it's just because there isn't really a role for Eric in the story anymore, unless the player has decided to make him a cuck. A death is the standard way of writing a redundant character out of a story (tv soaps are notorious for this).
Heh, I just tried to go open relationship without actually doing anything and Ash still talked about "guys" she supposedly had sex with and whatnot which made zero sense, but to top it off, this happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: It happens when they have a talk about their future at Ash's apartment after he comes back.

I don't think he was written out, as he's not completely dead, although I'm sure most people kill him off, and will still require some kind of ending. I looked at some other character lines, and Eric's is just so lacking compared to, say, Dave's that I think it'd be better if he didn't exist in the first place, than to just be a disposable boyfriend.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Threesome with who?
Now, that's an interesting question :D.
For the guy part my money is on Jack, Wilson and Bubba. But there are lots of options, like Kevin, Tyrone, Ryan, Jasmin or Doug. But what about the girl part? Natasha for sure, but who else? Iris, I guess, but she is a far stretch as she is not into girls, and Jessica would be hard to swallow for Eve. And there are no other options.

Last edited:

daltrey

Jun 16, 2018
I hope a good samaritan could post (spoiler) pics of that, u know, for those who can't wait so much. ;)

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
I guess nobody wants to pay 30$ for a preview... wich is understandable ;)

Imo there should be a way to "man up' Eric to make him more consistant if the player choose to have a loyal relationship with him while being a good girl. Wich could even evovle in Eric becoming too cocky and cheating on Ashley, that could be interesting.

Other way I still think Eric as a cuck is the funniest way to go, this character is just made for this lol

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Now, that's an interesting question :D.
For the guy part my money is on Jack, Wilson and Bubba. But there are lots of options, like Kevin, Tyrone, Ryan, Jasmin or Doug. But what about the girl part? Natasha for sure, but who else? Iris, I guess, but she is a far stretch as she is not into girls, and Jessica would be hard to swallow for Eve. And there are no other options.
i doubt it will be wilson, as he has either stopped interacting with you, or you are in the gang and have no relationship with eva. kevin might be an option, but i think it will be the same set of people as with dave, so jack, doug and bubba.
as for the girls, same set i believe: nat is a safe bet, iris will probably be somehow thrown in also. the difficult part will be jess, but i think this will go the same way as dave's lament against jack and bubba.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
I am not a Patron. Why? Greed, lazyness, or just because it's so easy to do nothing and wait for the gifts. I find this constant demands appaulling. On F95 we have everything possible. And it's free FFS. Is it too much to have the decency to wait quietly and thank when it comes ? I'm here because I'm not a Patron. Because I need them to play my favorite games. They are not here because they need me because they don't. So thank you for sharing. Do it when it pleases you. Now, tomorrow, next week, it's fine with me.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Jasmine, the gym massage therapist and large-dicked female.

Reactions: Jude6
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes