Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Literally Nothing on my Good and Bad path, soon as I loaded they ended, fuck u.u
Thats why i like the scene mod. So often i get just few scenes for my playpath and it let me enjoy the other scenes without following paths i am not interested in.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
bad jessica-bad ashley-good eva-living with jessica and open relationship with theesome for another girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: kokolusoe

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Literally Nothing on my Good and Bad path, soon as I loaded they ended, fuck u.u
Same here, every last few "updates" all stop within a couple clicks and it ends. Its shitty if you are infact at the end of the game because it seems like all the updates and additions are for past long gone dialogue. Basically if your'e at the end your'e fucked. Strange way of updating a game from the middle instead of adding towards the end.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It. Is. A. Preview.

Not an update.

A preview usually features one scene only. If you aren't on a path that features that scene, the preview may have nothing or next to nothing. If this process disturbs you, wait for the alpha or beta.

Eldalisson

Jun 17, 2018
It. Is. A. Preview.

Not an update.

A preview usually features one scene only. If you aren't on a path that features that scene, the preview may have nothing or next to nothing. If this process disturbs you, wait for the alpha or beta.
I was really anxious when I downloaded and hit the load button but there's no progress for me either. So I truely hope that you are right cause I don't want to start a new game.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
anyone has the right upload? The one on page 210 doesnt work anymore

jack518

May 28, 2018
Thats why i like the scene mod. So often i get just few scenes for my playpath and it let me enjoy the other scenes without following paths i am not interested in.
Can someone give me the link to download the scene mod? I'm not even sure what that is.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
walkthrough link doesn't exist anymore
anyone an updated walkthrough of this game?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes