Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Same here, every last few "updates" all stop within a couple clicks and it ends. Its shitty if you are infact at the end of the game because it seems like all the updates and additions are for past long gone dialogue. Basically if your'e at the end your'e fucked. Strange way of updating a game from the middle instead of adding towards the end.
I was really anxious when I downloaded and hit the load button but there's no progress for me either. So I truely hope that you are right cause I don't want to start a new game.
well I loaded my good ashley run and the game ended! Great "preview".
:rolleyes: :cry:

Reactions: netsrac

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
I think people are forgetting what the term 'Preview' means. 'Its a taste of something that's coming', think Movie preview, you don't watch the whole film in the preview, just a snip. The real meat is in the Alpha/Beta/Final version.

That being said yes, little disappointed it was only 1 of my open story paths (I have 3 paths running, 'good girl', 'bad girl', and 'My choices' with content (3 some with Nat i got) but that being said, I'm fine with waiting the week (give or take) till the alpha comes out where all the 'meat' is (bar some charcoal (bugs))

Last edited:

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
considering that it is one of the best vn games that there is so far it is a pity that its latest update is not available in its Android version. Pity.

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
so if you go with bad ash and at the end run away instead of letting the cops get you you get a bit of extra.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
There is no up to date walkthrough for the game, the last one goes up to V14 ( )[/QUOTE]

thx mate

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
if any1 can.. tell us how the popularity poll is going

Jack - 7%
Eric - 6%
Dave - 10%
Athur - 25%
Wilson and the gang - 10%
Tyrone - 14%
Bubba and the gang - 2%
Kevin - 1%
Doug - 2%
Bernard - 10%
Ethan - 12%
Ryan - 1%

Top 3 in bold.
Personally I've voted for Tyrone, I like his character but he really needs more content.

Last edited:

Stiffler

Sep 10, 2017
V0.22 Preview dont bother downloading the only thing that was added was 3 lines of text in most routes and about 10-15 lines of text on the gang ash which runs from the police.

Too many routes now and EvaKiss still opening more branches (from 1 "route" it expanded into these, now you can run from police, agree and cooperate with them, say nothing and go to jail) at this rate the game will never develop further

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
V0.22 Preview dont bother downloading the only thing that was added was 3 lines of text in most routes and about 10-15 lines of text on the gang ash which runs from the police.

Too many routes now and EvaKiss still opening more branches (from 1 "route" it expanded into these, now you can run from police, agree and cooperate with them, say nothing and go to jail) at this rate the game will never develop further
EvaKiss said she'll start closing some of the secondary paths in the the upcoming updates since we're nearing the end anyways.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

Incorrect.

shady31

May 31, 2017
This is for those who are disappointed with the lack of content in the preview :rolleyes:or those who just want to watch the new scenes without having to replay the game.

There are a lot of different options you can change -mainly with Ash and Eva's appearances, and the background depending on where your Ash lives- but I'll keep it simple.

• Load any save game from the end of the game (right before the end of content message should be fine)
  • press shift + O
  • type one of the following and press enter
    Code:
    jump v22evajess
    Code:
    jump v22evairis
    Code:
    jump v22evanat
    Code:
    jump v22evajack
    Code:
    jump v22evabubba