toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So the version should really be called a "selected preview" since it doesn't provide a preview for certain routes. grand so.
The entire game is not finished and releases more or less in Chapters as so many other games that are still in development. If you cant find out who the murderer is because you tried to read a book where you dont have all chapters yet you might reconsider reading it at this stage and wait until the very final version. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chel
D

Deleted member 154552

As for the mod, I'm guessing you didn't install it correctly because it does work on Mac.
You're probably right. Anyway I'll check the JDMod's thread, and if it still don't works, I'll post my problem there...

Thanks again :)

Reactions: JohnDupont

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
did my thingy...
Good Girl Gone Bad v0.22 Preview Skunked (215MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

Thx :)

Reactions: Ardoo

popple

Jul 18, 2018
did my thingy...

The compressed version doesn't let unren and jdmod work... too bad.
Anyways... Thx a lot for sharing and make the file lighter !

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Why is everyone talking about it like it will end any update now? have she specifically stated that on her Patreon that it will end soon or why is everybody running for the shelters every time a new update is out? I know she stated something half a year ago , but also said that was quite a bit left, so is it some new information you guys have?

Last edited:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Why is everyone talking about it like it will end any update now? have she specifically stated that on her Patreon that it will end soon or why is everybody running for the shelters every time a new update is out? I know she stated something half a year ago , but also said that was quite a bit left, so is it some new information you guys have?
I don't know if it was just my version but one of the images was messed up and a character didn't change position whilst the other two did so it looked strange. I also think there needs to be a transition image and a line or two of text whilst Jess is off getting her strap-on ready. It just comes out of nowhere at the moment.

TB-11

Jul 10, 2018
anybody playing something similar to this while we wait? it's so good
Good question. GGGB is on a pretty high level. Artwork, storytelling, just great stuff. Would love to get some suggestions of games that can compare with this.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Why is everyone talking about it like it will end any update now...?
Ahoy Eye-switcher.
Evakiss put a public post on her Patreon last month about the future of the game, see below for an excerpt;

Evakiss (Oct 22)
"... However, I'm officially announcing that GGGB is already on it's 3rd act and it will be heading to it's conclusion. It's time to start tying up the different paths, though I still want to introduce 2 or 3 new plot points. So don't expect the game to be finished before at least 5 or 6 more updates..."

The whole message was copy-posted to this thread a dozen pages back or so.

The reason so many people in this thread are catastrophising about the end of the game is because a lot of people on the Internet will skim text to get the gist of it without actually reading the whole thing.

That's why we invented TLDR

Hope this clears things up for you.

TLDR; People are dumb - Evakiss is finishing the game around update 0.29 or so

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
@ Pagaru
If you're looking for similar games, go into the forum to general discussion, then game suggestions and I think You'll find somebody with that question and some answers if I recall :)

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello, MAC users are having issues with the JDMOD.
If you're a MAC user, I'd be thankful if you could participate in the following poll. Votes are publicly visible, I might get in contact with you :sneaky:

Click on the image to access the poll:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
did my thingy...

The compressed version doesn't let unren and jdmod work... too bad.
Anyways... Thx a lot for sharing and make the file lighter !
Weird, I tried it real fast and the JDMOD was working with the compressed version.

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Weird, I tried it real fast and the JDMOD was working with the compressed version.
I have to apologize. I think i did something wrong.
Pepé Le Pew told me i don't need unren, because the pics are already available in his skunked version.
I'm pretty sure I made a mistake that certainly concerns your Mod too...
Sorry.
So please forget my comment.

Anyways, I've erased the preview files and I'm just waiting for the alpha now.
I like Ashley and Eva (and Natasha), but I'm not really into saphic games... too "smooth" for me.

Reactions: JohnDupont

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Gosh i just saw the picture with Iris and Eva... i did not know you could have them both... Damn i will need to find how to do that!

Well GGGB is clearly and far, one of the best erotic game i ever played. Many dialogs, many paths, many characters... In this game ALL your choices have consequences... And that is really amazing.

Keep going.

Thanks team for the share.

Oh and if someone has a tip for the Iris+eva, i take it!

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes