TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The themes are slightly different, but GGGB was one of the inspirations for creating Transfigure. Many of my patrons support both Eva Kiss and myself as one of the main associations/overlaps. I like to think that is because we both put a lot of thought and love into our projects and it shows. After I am finished Transfigure I will make a more traditional female POV blackmail/corruption game in the spirit of GGGB. So anyone looking for something similar in quality of writing of GGGB won't find many leads because it doesn't really exist. But the story of my game is my focus so there is a chance you might enjoy it too. Most of the folks who give it a chance tend to like it. Especially if they get to the spy stuff.

I can't draw though, I will say that up front. I am an okay writer though. I really wish I could come up with a way to quickly make awesome HQ graphics in a unique style like Eva does - it is the key that makes her project truly awesome and brings everything together and helps make it a commercial success (imo).

If you're bored check out:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
The themes are slightly different, but GGGB was one of the inspirations for creating Transfigure. Many of my patrons support both Eva Kiss and myself as one of the main associations/overlaps. I like to think that is because we both put a lot of thought and love into our projects and it shows. After I am finished Transfigure I will make a more traditional female POV blackmail/corruption game in the spirit of GGGB. So anyone looking for something similar in quality of writing of GGGB won't find many leads because it doesn't really exist. But the story of my game is my focus so there is a chance you might enjoy it too. Most of the folks who give it a chance tend to like it. Especially if they get to the spy stuff.

I can't draw though, I will say that up front. I am an okay writer though. I really wish I could come up with a way to quickly make awesome HQ graphics in a unique style like Eva does - it is the key that makes her project truly awesome and brings everything together and helps make it a commercial success (imo).

If you're bored check out:

Is there a way to try out your game on android? I'm interested.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a way to try out your game on android? I'm interested.
It is an html game so it plays on pretty much anything as far as I know. I have heard people playing on phones with minimal to no issues. I never tried it myself because I think it might be fatiguing to read a visual novel/ Twine story on a mobile device. I assume you just dl and launch the html like normal to play on Android. Let me know how it turns out.

Edit: I tried it on my android device - the game works but the media does not. No idea how to fix it. (if anyone does know please let share) So I don't reccomend it unless you have time to fiddle with it or just want to read an interactive erotic novel.

Last edited:
Reactions: vb3 and BeardedJack
Nov 21, 2016
Its been implied quite a few times in the story but nothing confirmed 100% as far as im aware (but fingers crossed :) )
Which by the way would make an interesting story follow up for both eric and eva in their relationship, I can even see a plot branch where eva going together with ash. Also you must not forget that she already touched this region when interacting with Jasmin and her client, so its not that farfetched

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys, it's been 10 days since the preview release, anyone have a hint about the alpha realease date ?
You should read the comments before yours : #8292 Bauman told us Eva Kiss have some problems with her computer... The alpha release is expected when those problems will be solved. But no date can be anounced.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
You should read the comments before yours : #8292 Bauman told us Eva Kiss have some problems with her computer... The alpha release is expected when those problems will be solved. But no date can be anounced.
Thanks mate, i'm just a little impatient that's all ^^"

Reactions: popple

popple

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks mate, i'm just a little impatient that's all ^^"
Only a few hours later, the alpha is released. So am I ! Just wait 'til someone shares the file... Thx to those patrons ! Someday, before the game ends, i promise i will give Eva Kiss a contribution. What an exceptionnal work done for this game !

Reactions: bosa43
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes