Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Is there gonna be more Dom Ashley with Sub Eva? I only follow for the lesbian side but it's pretty low content.
There is a threesome with her just this update. If you choose Bad Jess as partner for it Eva gets pretty submissive.

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
There is a threesome with her just this update. If you choose Bad Jess as partner for it Eva gets pretty submissive.
Do you have to tell her you want an open relationship? I'm following the good girl route and not seeing other people.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Man, I read some comments that this alpha was short, but, wow, there was a lot of content across all my saves. And that shocker in a few of them...wrapping things up, indeed!

(Yes, purposely vague to avoid the spoiler box)

Reactions: gmn

Sed

Nov 26, 2016
I don't know if Eva visits this site, but just in case:
In v0.22 preview line 118830 and 118971 of game/script.rpy contains error causing typos. "evalesvian" should be "evalesbian".

Reactions: GmFn1869

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
I havent had this much praise since I stopped wetting the bed at 13.

Update wasnt great IMO most scenes were emotional more than sexual... I guess the end is near. Seems to be developing story more than developing sexuality. Hopefully there is a good payoff in the bad girl path(s). Though where does it go? Will they push it to another level of depraved? I kind of think not.

21ohiokid

Jun 24, 2018
Man, I read some comments that this alpha was short, but, wow, there was a lot of content across all my saves. And that shocker in a few of them...wrapping things up, indeed!

(Yes, purposely vague to avoid the spoiler box)
Anything with the dad this update?

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
you must be in a open relationship with eva, ash must a dom in their relation ship, jessica must be the bad version of herself. If you just want to see the scene you could press shift + o and type "jump v22evajess"
I got invalid syntax when I try this code.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes